Saturday, February 15, 2014

Confession by Aarman

Her control

As always i had come to Her calling right away. She had gave me an address in a hotel to meet Her and I only had a few hours to arrange everything to get there and give Her the attention She deserved from me.

As I checked in into the room I came to see a note on the desk with the print of Her lips in the envelope, glowing in red. At least I thought it was her lips, and I could quickly imagine Her luscious lips.

Inside the envelope there was a short note that told me to get naked and put on what She had left on the chair for me to wait Her.

It was a surprise to see it was a combo of red panties and red thigh high stockings, which immediately in my hand felt so nice and soft.

So I stripped nervously feeling a bit silly and contradicted, but decided I would go with it, after all I knew I would do anything for Her, and She knew that too, so that’s why she had decided to push things a bit.

I slipped into the panties, they were tiny and soft and I could feel them getting between my ass cheeks exposing them and barely covering  my hardening cock. I knew they would never cover it, but felt so good around them.

Then I slided the stockings on my legs, clumsily by feeling how soft they were and folded my clothes before getting on my knees.

My hands were behind my back and my legs open as I sat on my heels, waiting. I could feel my cock nervously dripping precum all over the red panties, ashamed.

Soon enough I heard the door open behind my and He heels clicking before Her hand grabbed my hair and pushed it to the ground. I had no choice but to fall down on my face as my hands were still behind my back and She then pushed my back to make me arch it.

“Ass up high and legs wide open slut”, she said with her soft and lovely voice, knowing the word slut would get me right to the edge as always.

As I comply and opened my legs wider, I could feel her soft “Mmm hmmmm” coming out from her voice, and I knew I was on my way to amuse her, but what did she had in mind I didn’t know.

I then could feel how quickly she moved the panties out of my crack and exposed my ass. She had talked on how she would use my ass one day, and I was expecting it as She teased me from the crack to my balls and my hard cock inside my panties.

I let a moan scape as She teased my exposed cock head through the soft fabric of the panties and my body quickly begun to tremble, and as soon as it did a firm spank landed on my ass. Her tender hand didn’t stop there and made me jump and jump as I tried to concentrate, count and thank Her for each hit.

I remember She went all the way up to 20 without stopping. I felt exposed, horny and in pain, but was loving to be at Her mercy once again.

She then stopped and didn’t say a word, just left me there trembling, wanting and in heat. I could feel the back of my legs tense and my ass skin stinging; my heart beating fast; my breath was hard to manage as well.

Soon I would feel Her hand grabbing my hair and forcing my head up, and as I tried to come to react I felt She shoving something on my mouth and going deeper than I expected.

“Suck on It good my little slut”, where Her words and then I realized it was a gag She was tying behind my head firmly.

“That will teach you to keep your mouth ready for my pleasure slut”, She said. “Now stand on your hands and knees”.

I quickly stood up on them as She order, feeling the gag so close to my mouth shoke reflex point, at the moment I could feel Her hands grabbing my nipples and placing a peg on each, something that I didn’t assume was going to make me as horny as it did.

Then She just left me there for a while and stood in front of my, watching as I trembled, wanting to move, shaking from the arousement.

I don’t know how much time passed while She looked at me, but my knees where starting to become uncomfortable and just on that moment She walked towards me and crouched on my left side just out of my line of sight.

“You don’t move without permission slut”, She said and I nodded, as I could feel the drool sliding by the sides of my mouth.
She then started to tease my swollen cock head and I begun to moan on the gag, and She kept doing it until I was trembling and begging to cum through the gag, but She stopped and started to tease my butt hole.

“What does my slut want?” She asked while laughing and teasing my ass now and I tried to replay buttering some words through the gag in my mouth.

She kept teasing my ass crack and I kept feeling pleasure from Her touch and presence there. Was this the time She would finally penetrate my ass as She said She would? I felt a hunger for more and
Her other hand rubbing on my spine, pushing my back to arch until She grabbed my hair again and pushed my head to the floor.

A soft whisper of Her beautiful voice on my ear was all I needed: “cum my slut”, she said. “Show Me you are My whore”.

Her words echoed in me as I couldn’t control myself and the teases on my ass send shivers through my spine just as much as the words and I felt a rush of intense pleasure as the moist on the panties from precum turned into a dump of cum shooting from my cock.

I moaned as my knees become tense and I felt a sweet release before every sensation became heightened again. The gag on my mouth, the drool, the pegs on my nipples, the soft panties on my hips and the soft stockings on my legs.

As I kept trembling She grabbed my hair again and push me back before burring my face on the puddle of cum I had made.

“A whore should always feel the hot cum on her face”, She said. I was spent, without energy lost but noticed what She had said. She had refer to me as a she.

She then pushed me to lay on my side on the floor, my face covered in my cum and the gag and the pegs still on me.

“Good job my little whore”, she said smirking at me. “Now it’s time for me to go. Get clean and get dressed, and keep those stockings on as a remainder of who owns you my girl”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment