Saturday, February 15, 2014

My First Play Session by Goliath

The night started with my friend and mentor Miss Dalia picking me up at the bus depot.  As she drove and we talked, I grew increasingly nervous and at the same time excited about the everything lying ahead of me. A thousand thoughts ran through my head (What if I do not like it? What if I cannot take the pain?) and so on and so on.

When we arrived at the party and put down our things Miss Dalia pulled out the toys she had brought and showed them to me one by one. I do not know what the look on my face said but I do know as this happened the thoughts running through my head ranged from (Oooohhhhh) to (Ow.).  We got up in to the play area almost immediately after that.  We picked the cross.  As I striped down (which in and of its self was very nerve wracking for me) I kept telling myself to breath and just do it.  Once I was stripped and up there Miss Dalia stepped in front and talked to me, reminding me to breath and relax. And then she began.

Miss Dalia started with a flogger and I can say I really enjoyed that. The sensation was wonderful, as it started it felt like something like a massage but with an edge of pain to it. The thud of impact as time went by took a greater and greater toll .  It seemed as if every lash went deeper and deeper in to me. All through the play session I could not stop giggling, even when I really tried to hold it back, I could not seem to.

Then Miss Dalia pulled out the paddle now that was a experience. A very, very, good one.  As Miss Dalia began to paddle my rear end I felt like there were tiny fingers of warmth racing up my cheeks…….on my face that is, as I could not stop grinning and laughing to myself.

Miss Dalia then pulled out a thin cane and its fast biting sting bring a very different but very welcome change to my already sore ass. It was then Miss Dalia pulled out the whip. I am unsure of the name of it but it had two whips on one handle. I do not know if was too much too soon but I could only take a few hits with it before I had to cry out yellow.  After I said yellow, I wish I pushed myself a bit more as I think I could have.

Miss Dalia then pulled out this toy that was like a rolling circle with points on it at plus her knells going lightly up and down my back had a huge effect on me, seeing how I am so very ticklish, for the life of me I could not stop chuckling….and I chuckled a lot.

I will say this. Time most definitely flew by. I guess it was true the old saying, Time flies when you are having fun. As Miss Dalia pulled out other toys and went back to others we had already tired, Miss Dalia then stopped and told me we should take a picture of my ass as apparently it was very pink.

To finish up Miss Dalia took the paddle to me again and I had to counts out ten hard hits to each cheek and thank her for each one which I did happily, But it was odd, as she hit me it was hard to count…..well harder than it should have been and at the 8th one on the seconded cheek I thought I messed up and had to start again.  At that point I did not know what to think.

As during the session and for the rest of the night I could not wipe the smile off my face….I even tired at one point.   As the evening went by I found my rear end became increasingly uncomfortable to sit on.  Later that evening I looked and there was a big red squeal on my ass and I laughed and smiled as I lay down to sleep.

In closing I can say I had a great great time. And I really look forward to the next time. Thank you again so much Miss Dalia! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment