Saturday, February 15, 2014

Saturday Morning by Anonymous

The Saturday Morning

The erection was being pressed into the mattress as I came awake. She had climbed onto my back as I lay face down.

“Good morning mine”, She said.

“Good morning my Mistress”, I replied feeling Her weight like a soft blanket atop me but very aware of that erection. Warm breath touched my ear as She spoke and wisps of long hair played on my turned cheek. The lovely moments of waking on a lazy Saturday, I mused.

Her feet were between my ankles and forcing, forcing in the gentle way She has of almost insinuating, my legs to splay open for Her. Hands on my wrists, She was also laying my arms out at the top of the bed leaving me spread eagled under Her.

The first year had not been like this at all. In fact I had not actually met Her in person until recently. The virtual relationship had been fantastic, but nothing like this. To see Her smile and hear Her quietly amused laugh was much better than over the phone. And then there was touch….my mind was wandering when Her voice brought me back.

“Roll over mine” She commanded and straddled me.

She is magnificent I thought as I looked up to Her smiling eyes. Holding my stare, She reached down and took the cock I had pledged to Her. Rubbing the cock head against herself like a dildo, She readied Herself and slid the cock between Her lips mounting me. Not moving yet, She said “mmm very good mine, hold still now, no thrusting your hips boy”.

Hands on my chest, She raised Her hips and slid up and down slowly several times, teasing me. I had been with Her a week and had not cum once. The training in reality was the same as I had become accustomed to with Her on-line: She liked to edge in order to get full attentiveness when talking to me and gentle teasing on a frequent basis was followed by periods of no contact at all even when very close to me physically. Very challenging that, standing just inches away yet not being allowed to reach out to hold Her silently, praying She would invite me to dance.

Smiling, She could see the effort I was making not to raise my hips and not to cum. Seeing Her so beautiful, smiling down at me while stimulating Her cock in the most intimate way I can imagine. My legs were starting to quiver with the effort of controlling my body’s urges, knowing more than anything, I just wanted to enjoy the pleasure of serving Her and that meant denying that physical urge.

Her laugh told me She could see it, that struggle, and that She was enjoying Herself.

The pace picked up along with Her concentration and Her eyes closed. Licking Her lips as the tension in Her built, She started to make sounds of pleasure. Changing position to press Her clit against Her cock shaft I desperately wanted to hold Her but kept my arms flat on the bed above my head.

The first orgasm was relatively mild but followed almost immediately with a noisy almost violent burst of energy that left Her breathing deeply and lying on my chest. I could feel Her vaginal muscles relax around the erection that remained inside, Her nectar leaking out around it onto my abdomen.

She made a satisfied sound saying, “that will do, for now mine. You may clean, boy”.

With that, Mistress dismounted and rolled onto Her back, opening Her knees. I scrambled into position and raised Her hips as I lowered my tongue to clean Her outer lips and inner thighs. She was not in a rush as it was the weekend so I took my time, enjoying Her strong scent and the taste of Her. My tongue entered Her low and moving slowly, it went deep, curling upward to collect as much of Her juice as possible. Kissing Her clit, I repeated the pass again, swallowing what I collected.

Looking up I made eye contact. “Very good mine”  She said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment