Saturday, February 1, 2014

Please Me by Anonymous

Please Me

I watch as you wet the thin soft strips of leather
my skin becoming goose-fleshed in the coldness of your presence
then I look into your eyes and I am not afraid
I see love and trust
and I know I am safe.
"Lie down." you whisper in my ear
then playfully nibble my lobe before releasing me.
I do as I am told.
You stand over me
tall
strong
dominating
and I shiver once again.
Taking four of the strips
you encircle my wrists and ankles.
The leather is soft and wet against my skin.
You secure the loops
each tied tightly to a corner of the bed.
I am vulnerable
exposed
helpless to your every desire
and it excites me.
You come close to me
slithering up between my spreading thighs.
You lie your weight upon me
flesh upon flesh
your fingers intertwine with mine
You kiss me
your tongue forcefully parting my lips
your mouth savagely devouring mine
then you pull away.
I try to follow
my mouth hungry for more.
But I can not reach you.
I struggle against my constrains
longing to touch your chest
your mouth
You move further away
and I wilt with unfulfilled desire.
But soon you are back
towering over me once again
a bundle of leather strips held in your hand.
You teasingly tickle my stomach with the wet tips
barely brushing my skin
making tiny swirling s shapes on my skin.
SWOOSH
the sting of pain
as you slash the leather whips across me.
I wince
tears well up in my eyes
and spill onto my cheeks
the welts appear instantly.
You slash again.. .
SWOOSH
and again..
SWOOSH
and I cry out
with the ecstasy of pain.
My skin is set alive
burning
aching
longing
on fire with desire and pain
I close my eyes
and wait
then I feel it.
the leather...
as it slides between my legs
teasing me
promises of pleasing me.
I am your prisoner
a prisoner to the pleasures of pain.
Release me..release me
please please me...
SWOOSH
The leather strikes my wettest desire
hot burning desire
Then it happens....
I feel your warm lips
kissing my wounds
licking them
nurturing them.
and the pleasure
from the sheer sweet relief
 is too much to bear.
Your tongue
warm
wet
gentle
traces the raised path of welts on my stomach
and I know your destination.
I raise my hips
trying to rush your journey
but you will not be rushed.
You trace and retrace the path
always stopping short....
tease me..tease me...
please, please me...
Then without warning you are there.
Your tongue
swirling in folds of warm flesh
your lips
sucking
pulling
at my swollen bud
You linger here
at this most sensitive spot
exploring
traveling every crease and curve
My muscles tense
my back arches
the leather cuts into my skin
Your tongue thrusts into me.
Your hands grip my hips.
You are buried
immersed
drowning
in the flow of my love.
Your mouth
your tongue
your lips
your teeth
bringing me to heights of pleasure
only dreamt of before.
The leather has dried
and I am unable to move
even slightly
but my body convulses in waves of orgasm
straining the very limits of my flesh
and soul...
An animal wail escapes from my throat
a moan
a growl
a primeval howl.
I am yours until the end of time
your slave
your love
your prisoner
NEVER LET ME GO

0 comments:

Post a Comment