Sunday, December 8, 2013

Two Women, One Man by Doc

The two women trudged through the snow.  It was a very still night and so cold that their boots made the snow squeak.

“So you put him into a cock cage?” the shorter woman said without much feeling.  After a pause, the thinner and taller blonde replied – very quietly – “Yes, I did.”

“Did he complain?”  Her answer was a shake of the head.

A bus swept past, filling the air with a vague scent of diesel.  The stars were out, though not many could be seen.  The moon.  Almost full.

“You don’t treat him very well, you know,” said the first woman.

“I let him out once a week,” the other countered.

“Does he enjoy that?”

“I suppose so.  I have never asked him, actually.”  She paused.  “He doesn't beg much.  I guess he’s OK.”

“Your idea or his?  I mean the lockup.”

“Ours,”  the blonde answered flatly.  “Fuck, it’s cold out here tonight,” she added distantly, changing the topic.  Trying to change it.  Her friend would not let the topic drop.

“If he were mine, I wouldn’t let him out for two weeks at a time.  I like men who beg.”

The blonde showed a wan smile.  Her cheeks were ruddy and she pulled her wool scarf tighter around her neck.  It was very cold.  She looked down at her friend.  “I know….. You are a sadist.  I am not.”

They walked in silence for more than a block.  The mercury  vapor street lamps cast strange colors onto the snow drifts.  Neither woman had much to say for a while.

“I am a sadist…. “

More silence.  Then the blonde spoke up.

“Do you want him for the night?  I don’t need him today.”

“Yes, I do.  I’m not happy.  I need an outlet.  I need to vent.”

The blonde looked down at her friend, “I’ll have him report to you in a couple of hours… nineish…. Oh, don’t return him as striped as you did the last time, OK?”
Her friend nodded, and then added. “I’ll be more careful.”

As they got to the door of a townhouse in the dark not near any light the smaller girl put her  gloved hand on her friend’s mitten-clad hand.  “A kiss to seal the deal?”  The blonde shook her head.

“Not tonight please.  I’m just not in the mood.”

The boy duly reported in to his place for the night at 9:03 p.m.  He knew what was up.

His wife would sleep alone tonight – in the large king-sized bed.  He would prove himself and do her proud.  He would not let anything that happened affect him.  She expected strength.  He would not break.  As he looked down, he thought of his serfdom.  It was OK.  Many men would envy him.  It didn’t really matter.  What mattered was making two women happy – one by being absent.  The other be being present.

The moon was really bright.  The snow was very very cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment