Sunday, December 1, 2013

Every Single One by Anonymous

She stared at me...

That kind of look which burrows deep into the recesses of my mind, stirring and arousing the heat of submission, of fear, of anticipation of her next action. The unknown -- creeping into forethought while her hands draw closer, cradling my neck.

Gently at first, her face advancing on mine, unbroken stare piercing me, I am impaled and unable to move from the visual bondage. Fingertips lightly grip, almost massaging the sides of my neck. I feel paralyzed, our breaths mingling in the space between us, heat and moisture washing back over both of us. Her forehead meets mine, eyes locked, noses touching very softly. She speaks, that tone of voice that gives me the shivers, calm and authoritative, loving and strict.

"I own every fiber of your being. The blood in your veins, the shiver in your spine, the fire in your loins and yes... the air in your lungs."

Those last words are accompanied by the closing of her hand about my neck, collapsing my throat in upon itself -- to cut off my air. Such a demonstration fills me with shock; my cheeks are flushing red.  Slowly with every eternal second I feel tingling building in my cheeks, pressure in my head.  My eyes begin to well up with water. She stares into me, watching the ticking of gears in my head.  I am trying to work out when will she let go, why does she restrict me in the first place. Have I been bad, or perhaps good? I want to move but I am a puppet with cut strings, helpless.

The burning of lactic acid builds within me, melting into the heat of passion and fear, making me ache with a heady mix of emotions. My chest strains, trying frivolously to draw a breath against her will, Biological need battling with submissive desire to fruitless effect.  Both are hers. She presses herself into me, locking lips, kissing my oxygen-starved mouth with passion, desire, lust and possessive greed. All the while her tongue hungrily explores my mouth.  My body bucks and shivers, starved of life giving air. My head swims with slight faintness. It is now, now that she releases her hand, but keeps me pinned with that kiss.

Now my body desperately tries to gasp, and now I need my mouth -- for pleasing her. I love her attention, I withhold myself, longer, despite my desperation. My body quivers, my knees weaken. Moments before my inevitable collapse she so gently pulls back and our lips part. I gasp, as if my first breath again.  I am bursting from my bubble of liquid desire that has had me drowning.

She simply speaks "Every single breath. Mine."

0 comments:

Post a Comment