Sunday, December 29, 2013

A Certain Manor Part 1 by Kane

Three hours before getting into the car, i was told I'd be staying the night with my Mistress. I must admit i didn't think she would allow that, she had an important business trip. I rushed around, throwing things into my rucksack, clothes, toiletries, and so on. I jumped in the shower, shaved, and got dressed, i planned my journey on the iPad and started walking to the car, i was sat in it, when she called me on the phone, telling me she had made the trains, however, she was going to be earlier than expected. "FUCK" i thought to myself, and i made a quick stop for fuel before i started the journey to go see her.

It was an absolute nightmare, the fog was horrific, i could barely see two car lengths in front of me, and i was traveling at a measly 25 miles per hour. There was no way in hell at that pace i was going to make it in time for her to get off the train. Not good. The roads were country lanes too, i was traveling way too fast, i even came close to putting the car in a ditch, when the fog suddenly turned into a sharp bend. I eventually got onto a main road, and floored it, doing 100 and watching that clock. I got a call, from Mistress as i was driving, and she was already at the station, waiting for me. That pissed me off, and i floored it again, covering 30 miles in 10 minutes, as i pulled up to the station i called her, and she told me she was on the other side of the bridge. I hung up, and walked through the gate into the station, i saw her straight away, standing next to a bench, i should have been there when she stepped off the train, not have her standing in the cold waiting for me, that annoyed me a little but i was there now. When i walked up to her, i was smiling, i hugged her, the guy who had been attempting to chat her up politely left, i took her bags and we walked back to the car. We made a pit stop for drinks, and then drove to the hotel. It was eerie when we got to the grounds of the hotel, it was like some scary movie, the fog was thick on the ground, and you would have expected to hear a werewolf howl, or zombies to start attacking the car. We pulled up to the hotel, and the lady led us up to the room, the hotel itself was stunning, it was like a lords country home, in fact, i think it was some lords home, back in Victorian times.

The suite itself was stunning, antique furniture everywhere, there was a chair, which Mistress said looked a bit like a femdom throne, and i chuckled, the image of kneeling in front of her popped into my head the moment she said it. It was amazing, just how naturally we spoke, and acted around each other. I'll admit, i was a bit on edge, i wasn't nervous, but i kept pacing around the room. Mistress sat the sofa in the lounge, i think i was hanging up coats or something when she turned to me and asked "are you nervous?"

I said no, to which she replied, "would you like to be?", at that moment, she reached into a bag, and pulled out something, that, from where i was stood, looked like a flogger, i think my face dropped, and for a split second before i realized it was in fact her laptop power cord, YES, i was most definitely nervous. We both laughed, me a little nervously, and that little snippet of the day we met, is not something i will soon forget.
 We moved into the bedroom, which had a stunning four poster bed. She lay on the bed, and god damn in that moment i wanted her. Me, i was still pacing, fetching her drinks, she turned to me, and ordered me to sit down. "i was roaming around like a puppy" she said to me, thats something thats going to stick too.

We talked, constantly, i don't remember really just what we spoke of, i just remember, her eyes, i barely took my eyes off hers, i got lost in those eyes, they sucked me in, and kept me down there. That's another thing i won't forget,...... Those piercing eyes of hers.

I undressed, and got into bed next to her, she snuggled up into me, and i put my arm around her, she put her hand on my chest and, gently trailed her nails across it.

Jesus fucking Christ, that drove me wild, the sensation of that seemed somehow intense. Electrifying in fact. I leaned in to kiss her, while she trailed her hand across my chest and stomach, tracing her fingers along the top of my boxers. I leaned in and kissed her more firmer, my kisses trailing across her neck, she stopped me right there, and although i never made a noise, the groan in my head would have echoed around the room.

"Lie flat on your back and don't move" she ordered me, and of course, i didn't hesitate to do as she told me, that test of willpower was a struggle. My god i wanted her so badly. I wanted Her!

She then told me to take off my boxers and edge for her. Her head was on my chest, while i stroked my cock then her hand was on my cock, moving mine out of the way stroking me slowly, and then she stopped.
"To rest a bit" she said.

Five minutes or so passed, and i had to edge again, and her hand this time, squeezed my balls as i tried to stroke my cock, my head sunk deeper into the pillow and i groaned loud, then her hand was back around my cock. Stroking me harder.

Then her voice in the dark said "ok lets sleep now, goodnight baby"
Frustration, that word just isn't adequate to describe how i felt. I wanted to scream and shout into the pillow, but, she inched in closer to me, i wrapped my arms around her, and we fell asleep, entangled together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment