Sunday, December 22, 2013

Sub Space Is Where You Take Me by Anonymous

Gazing into her eyes,
My vision breaks like cracking glass,
Eyes going dark, I begin to pass,
Conciousness fades like falling leaves
Deeper in her my heart believes.
Her pull draws me into this space,
A sub removed from time and space,
Stillness is raw as beaten flesh,
hints of skin between a tattered mesh,
Clothing torn by distant lust and greed,
The sound of her voice I come to need,
Break me from paralysis,
Release me to corporeal bliss,
Remind me of your venomous pain,
Bring me to your feet again,
Your touch finds my response vacant,
Caressing me so calm and patient,
Head rises enough for me to spy,
My drifting soul lost in your eye,
And soon I find myself bound once more,
In my body back from the foreign shore.

0 comments:

Post a Comment