Sunday, December 8, 2013

Numbered Pins by Neal

I was kneeling in agony when the timer went off. Thirty minutes had elapsed. One minute for each of the clothes pins; each attached to some portion of my body -- my cock, my toes, my balls, my fingers, my nipples, my stomach, and other assorted places. I felt more like a pin cushion than a person.

I held still because I knew that if even one of those pins fell off my time would have to start over. I had shopped for the heavy duty hardwood clothespins earlier in the day, numbering each of them with a sharpie pen, and then putting them in a brown paper bag. I had followed Mistress’s orders meticulously.

Mistress had ordered me to shake up the bag. She had told me exactly where each of the pins should be placed. It felt like it took forever to get each on, but it was always worth it -- to get things the way Mistress wanted them. Of course it was!!!

But now the timer had rung, and it was time to take the pins off.

I was worried about the pain that this would entail.

My Mistress drew close and handed me a small mirror and said, “You will remove each of the pins from your body, slut.  You will do so from highest to lowest, starting at pin number 30 and moving to pin number one. I hope you paid attention to where each of them went. If a pin comes off out of order, I will swat you with this crop the number of times shown on that pin. All of the pins that have already come off will be placed back in the paper bag. The bag will be shaken up, and all of the pins will be placed back on your body, slut. The timer will be reset for five minutes, and then you can start at pin 30 again.  ... Isn't that delicious, my slut?.... Of course it is!” Mistress said with a laugh.

With the mirror in hand  I craned my neck and searched my body. I desperately tried to find pin number 30.

I had a feeling it was going to be a long night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment