Saturday, July 6, 2013

Confession by Aarman

Confession

My hand was shaking uncontrollably and the coffee was spilling down the cup all over the plate as I tried to curve my back down closer to the table to sip it slowly. I could feel her eyes looking at me and knew she was smirking with elegancy and some arrogance as she made sure that as I put the cup down, her shoe barely touched my leg, making me even more uncomfortable if that could only be possible.

“You look cute when you shake like that”, she said letting me know for sure she was noticing while I tried not to look at her legs again.

Ashamed I didn’t answer, half of my mind was busy trying to control myself, the other enjoying the moment and wishing she would tell me to kneel down, there in the middle of the restaurant, I wouldn’t have cared.

I have met her a few weeks ago, and the first moment I saw her I knew she was something different. Her energy was very secure and her movements were full of grace, a lovely female energy, but at the same time very commanding. I felt like I could kneel for her quiet quickly and I’m sure she felt she could own me as fast, especially when my eyes fixed on her boots. I was instantly fantasizing about groveling at her feet, licking her boots.

As I tried to sip the coffee again, she moved a napkin to clean my cup and bring my mind back to the moment. “Thank you”, I said with my trembling voice. “It’s like you know what I need”. Her lips became wide and her white teeth shined in the smile a second before she replied: “I always know what’s better for you”.

Those simple words sent my heart racing fast, my breath shortened and quickened and my underwear suddenly become tight. Could she really know what I was thinking? Could she really know I was longing for her to tell me to kneel down and kiss her shoes?

In a way I felt she did and she was just teasing me. I felt she was enjoying seeing my so unsettling nervous for her, longing to for more of her perfume, longing for her power to be truly demonstrated above me.

Before I could notice she stood up after putting a paper on the table besides my cup of coffee, her hands touched my shoulders as she left without saying anything; She didn’t need to, her hands said it all when she braced herself behind my back. I was hypnotized and it took me a while to come back and see the note. It only had an address and a time.

I got there 10 minutes earlier, my hands were sweating and I could feel my stomach tight as I waited to ring the bell. In a way I didn’t wanted her to see me like this, nervous and anxious so I waited outside and soon a car came by.

She parked it and opened the door, her legs looking unsettling gorgeous as she moved to step out. She hardly looked and didn’t say anything as she passed by. I just knew I had to follow her. She didn’t need a leash or any other prop, she already had me and once I closed the door behind me I could feel myself very excited.

She led me to a place on the back, a very nicely decorated room but with very strange furniture, where as soon as I came in she spoke: “Kneel down and beg me to come into my presence”.

I looked around feeling ashamed wondering what to do for a second, but I was getting so excited there was no denying I had to do it and begged the best I could.

“Would you please be so kind to let me be in your presence”, I said with stumbling words.

“That would do this time”, she answered and turned around to arrange something in a piece of furniture before adding some dreaded words at the moment. “Now get naked”

Naked? I thought. My blood pressure intensified as I started to take my shirt off and stood up to step out of my shoes, socks and trousers. At that point she came to face me and noticed my already hard penis in my square cut tight underwear damped in pre-cum.

“What’s that?”, She asked and I couldn’t answer more than with a red face. “Is that for me?”

“Yes Miss”, I replied quickly this time, trying to gain confidence. “You have me this way”.

“That’s not true”, she said firmly pulling my underwear down. “Any strong woman like me would have you like this, you slut”.

Again my face got red, but my penis jumped as more blood was pumped in with her words as I again didn’t have words to defend myself.

“Say it”, she commanded, “Tell me what you are”.

“I am a slut?” I spoke slow and in a low voice but my words weren’t enough and I could soon feel a firm slap on my penis.

“Louder slut!”, Her voice rose again and this time as I felt my penis twitching and stinging hard I said it: “I’m a slut”.

As soon as I said the words her hand grabbed my hair and pulled me down and close to her, making me follow her to the furniture where she made me lay down on my back.

Before I could think again my wrists were tied together on top of my head and my ankles had the same fortune only that one was widely separated from the other and I was completely exposed. My penis was hard and pointing up as she moved to my right side and put a foot close to my face. I could see her shoe so close as she begun slapping my thighs and penis.

My eyes were fixed on her shoe and hers jumped from my twitching aching penis to my face in pain. I knew she was enjoying herself as she also used her hand to tease me, stroking me for a while before hitting me again as I was ordered to lick her shoe. The position and her skirt would allow me to see deep up her gorgeous thigh. It looked soft and I wished I would be allowed between them, but that night all I got was more torture on my penis and also some pleasure.

A strange pleasure on an aching penis that felt as hard as ever. I was as excited as I had never been. So much that I came while begging her to let me be a slut and do it.

She watched me as I moaned and felt ashamed. I think I imagined her touching herself while it was happening, but I’m not sure as all I could feel was my semen spurting on my chest, from where she then picked up some with her finger and coated my lips.

“I’ll see you soon slut”, was all she said before leaving me tied up there, as another piece of dirty furniture.

0 comments:

Post a Comment