Saturday, July 6, 2013

Confession by Russell

I am yours.

The ropes that bind me are like a lovers embrace, holding me still and tight
You know I am yours.
The ropes cut into my flesh, the bite makes me feel.
I look into your face so close but so far away and I wait
I wait until I feel like I must scream out for your touch,
Beg for your tender caress but I know that will only prolong the sweet agony
You know I am yours.
I watch you stand over me, I breathe heavily with longing
Then with a vicious tempo you sear my flesh
Leather against skin, clamps tearing,
Your manicured nails gouging deep red furrows,
Making my back arch and body writhe
Make the pain go ever longer
For it makes the pleasure stronger
Spank, and bite me
Make it so I can’t see
Have your way
I’ll do as you say,
Because….
You know I am yours

0 comments:

Post a Comment