Saturday, July 6, 2013

The Assistant Part VI: Truth & Consequences by Lady Crissy

[Note :  In the previous parts of this story, aaron has taken a job as "assistant/secretary" for Miss Night.  In the last part, Miss Night sent a very transforme, dolled up aaron down to the very busy cantina in their office building for a coffee.]
---------------------------------------------------

Sometime later just as I got off the phone with a client, there was a knock at the door. I looked at the small clock on the bookshelf against the wall and raised an eyebrow. Aaron had been gone for some time as I was buried in administration law and court rules. This ought to be interesting...

"Come on in, aaron,"  I called out, and the door opened.  Aaron walked in, coffee in hand.  I motioned for him to place it on the desk, and watched him step up to my desk and place the cup down on in front of me without a word.  I noticed that his hand was shaking a little, and looked up to see that his face was a flushed.  He smiled and turned to leave, but I stopped him with a word.

"Aaron,"  I started, and he stopped in his tracks, turning around.   "Where are you going, boy?"  I finished, retrieving the cup from the desk.   The cup was barely warm. I looked up at the boy sternly as he walked back to the other side of my desk.  "Its lukewarm, aaron.  I am not happy."  I stated.  I watched him lower his eyes and swallow hard.

"I'm sorry, Miss Night.  I was stopped in the cantina..., " he began to explain, his voice wavering with nervousness.

"Aaron,"  I stated, stopping him.  "You will let no one interfere with your duties.  You will be punished, but I will hear what happened first,"  I explained, sitting back and cocking my head to wait for his explanation.   I watched him blush a bright red.   Well this should be good, I thought to myself.

"Well Miss Night...."  he started again.  "...someone in the cantina, this guy..." he glanced up at me as he started.

"Spit it out, boy, before I lose my patience,"  I warned and narrowed my eyes at him.

He quickly lowered his eyes and looked down again continuing, " I didn't want to cause a scene, so I tried to speak to him...low, but firm."   I cocked an eyebrow,  now intrigued.  "I can take back the coffee and warm it, Miss Night,"  he added quickly.

"First tell me what it is that you spoke to him about, aaron,"  I inquired.

He paused and responded, "He pinched my bottom, Miss."   I stifled a chuckle and pursed my lips to suppress it.  "Then he called me a name, Miss."

"Describe him to me, and what he was wearing,"  I leaned into listen.  Aaron ticked off a list of characteristics and it didn't take long for me to figure out who it was.  I had seen the little shit chatting up some of the young ladies.  And more importantly, I knew who he worked for.  I put up my hand to stop him.

Picking up the phone, I entered in a familiar set of numbers and listened to the ring. When the phone was picked up, I got right to it.  "Philp?  Hi, its Night.  We have a little problem.  Mmmhmm.  Your intern just sexually harassed my new secretary in the cantina."  I paused.  'Yes, that's right.  You will see that he is gone by the end of the day, wont you?"  I asked firmly, clearly not interested in discussing the matter.  "I knew you would take care of it.   Oh, and the contract you asked me to look at?  If you have it to me today, I will have it back to you by tomorrow.   Fantastic! Bye for now, Philip"  I set the phone down and moved back to the task at hand.

I looked at aaron, who was looking up at me, surprised and confused.  "No one takes liberties with what is Mine.  Unacceptable."   Aaron nodded, and smoothed his skirt in nervousness, inadvertently showing the clear indication of his reaction to the situation at hand.  He blushed red again, seeing that I noticed the bulge.

"Slip off the girdle, aaron,"  I directed, watching the boy closely.  "I really do hate cold coffee."

"Yes, Miss Night,"  aaron responded, fear and excitement mixing in his voice. I watched as he pulled up the skirt a bit, and pulled down the very tight garment, getting it off finally with some difficulty and setting it on the chair.

His erection pressed hard against the fabric of his pretty skirt, tenting it. "Hmmm... now look at that," I observed.

"I can't stop it Miss Night,"  he started, until I shushed him firmly.

"Walk over here, boy,"  I said, motioning to him.  I watched him walk slowly over as I decided his punishment.  I absolutely hate cold coffee.

End of Part VII

0 comments:

Post a Comment