Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Assistant Part Vll - Corrective Measures by Lady Crissy

[Note:  Last we saw these two,  aaron had returned with luke warm coffee... which did NOT go well with Miss Night.  She calls him over to her at the end of Part VI.....]

When aaron walked to my side of the desk at my order, I swiveled the chair towards him and paused.  His eyes were cast down, and I could see him tremble a bit.   It made me wonder what his mentor had said about me and my disciplinary measures, but no matter.  It would have been the truth, and despite what he had heard, he was here, and needed to be punished.

I pulled open the top drawer of the desk, and took out a bright red leather paddle.  It was bigger than the size of my hand and smooth, which is why I enjoyed it. I did enjoy spanking with my bare hand, but my hands were small.   It also made a very beautiful sound when it was brought down firmly on bare flesh, which made it my go-to tool for immediate punishment.

I set the paddle on the desk and looked at the boy, the line of his pretty skirt interrupted rudely by the hard cock underneath that tented it, spoiling the plane of fabric.  It was not a good look.  I decided he should be punished for that as well.

"Pull up your skirt and hold it up, boy,"  I ordered harshly.

"Ohh, yes Miss Night,"  he replied right away, his eyes going wide, and his face flushing red before he reached down.  He took the hem of the skirt in his hands and pulled the fabric up, exposing himself.

"Now listen to me, aaron,"  I said slowly and clearly.  "You will stand still and you will hold that skirt up just so until told otherwise."   I paused.  "But don't lock your knees - I won't have you passing out on me."

He nodded nervously and quickly added, "Yes Miss NIght."   I could see he was sweating under the pressure, his hands holding the skirt up were shaking slightly.

I picked up the paddle and held it in my hands.   I ran a manicured nail over the flat of it, still loving the rich color of it after all this time.  I looked up and then held out the paddle so that it rested right under aaron's hard-on. "Ever played ping-pong, aaron?"   I looked at him and smiled.  I heard a noise sounding like a cross between a moan and a small cry of surprise escape him.

"No, Miss Night,"   he responded, his voice strained.  I could see the beads of sweat on his face now.

"Ahh...well no matter, aaron.  You wont be playing, I will," I said, matter of factly.   I lowered the paddle and brought it up again with a small smack to the underside of his cock, and paused.  He sucked in breath quickly and looked then at me, his eyes showing me he was beginning to see how this game would be played.

I began slowly, with very gentle short smacks, bringing the paddle up over and over to meet with the underside of his hard cock, making it bounce until it began to meet the paddle on its way up,  I looked into aaron's eyes and watched as he winced and fought to stand still, an occasional small yelp coming when his cock hit the paddle just right.

"Repeat after me, boy,"  I began, pausing the small smacks and waiting to make sure he was focused on what I was saying.  His eyes were wide and on me.  Focus was an understatement.   'Miss..."  I said, bringing up the paddle to smack his cock again, but this time harder.

"Miss!"  he said quickly, his voice wavering and a bit high.  

"Night,"  I continued, bringing up the paddle again, which made a satisfying smack noise.

"Night!"  aaron repeated, his voice beginning to quiver.

I smiled.  "hates...."  I said next and brought up the paddle again.

"Hates!" he almost cried out, a small yelp coming from him.

"cold....."   I was enjoying every moment and the pretty sounds he was making.

"Cold!"  he practically exclaimed.

"coffee...."   I said, finishing the message and chuckling as I brought the paddle up again a little harder.

aaron started a bit and went up a bit on his toes at the sting fo the paddle, his voice going high as he repeated, "Coffee!"

"Very good, aaron!"  I commended and paused.  I watched him try to take a shaky breath, his eyes watery.  His cock was getting red and I was sure stung badly.  That made me happy, but not happy enough.

"Now, aaron, to make sure you really understand that message, you will repeat it back again,"  I said, smiling wickedly and holding the paddle in place again just below aaron's red and stinging erection.

 "Let's begin then, " I said and quickly brought up the paddle again. This time, hard.

"Miss!"   he exclaimed, then moaned softly.

 "Night!"  he said breathlessly, hissing a breath between his teeth as the paddle smacked his sore cock again.

 "Hates!"  he yelped in a strangled voice, his body beginning to tremble to match his voice.

 "Cold!"  he cried out after the next hard smack, his cock dripping.

"Coffee!"  he almost screamed out, his voice going high and sounding panicked after the last hard smack came up to meet his reddened flesh.

I sat back with the paddle, satisfied and just watched the boy, his body shaking, sweating, his cock very red now and leaking.  Ugh.  I looked down at the paddle and saw it, nasty precum on the beautiful red leather.   Oh no he didn't.  I looked back up at aaron, my eyes narrowing, and he looked at the paddle and then to me, panic in his face.

End of Part VII

0 comments:

Post a Comment