Saturday, July 27, 2013

Ikneel's Experience

It is hard to completely determine what is the kinkiest thing that ever happened to me, but this felt the most out there to me.

i arrived at my Domme's house and went through our normal rituals.  i removed my clothes locking them in this bag my Domme kept near the foyer.  i left the key on this shelf, where my Domme would collect it.

i followed all the other rituals we had.  i went around the house straightening up anything out of place.  i poured a glass of water for my Domme and brought it to her.  She was reading a book and relaxing when i got there.

After a few minutes, she looked up at me and out of the blue slapped me across the face twice. That used to make me so excited when she did that.  It would always hurt, but afterwards She would pull me close and rub my hair.

"You are to go to the bedroom, kneel on the bed, and put yourself into the ass up position."

i immediately went and my Domme joined a few minutes later carrying all kinds of rope.

i was put into a very tight - almost shibari type bondage - very hard to move at all.  My hands were palm down near my neck - providing the ability to keep my face up through some difficult pushing with my hands - this would pull my feet outward and back into me.  Every breath i took made me feel the rope in some new place.

Usually when tied like this i would be in for a spanking, so i was preparing myself.

Mistress laid down on the bed - just out of eyesight - continuing her book.  i lost track of the time as my mind moved back and forth from the ropes, to my pain, to Her comfort, and the constant rhythmic turn of the pages.

It felt so good to submit, so good to serve, so good to take the pain and the strain for Mistress.

After a while, Mistress said to me that Her boyfriend would be here in about an hour and by that time i would be begging Her and Him to fuck my ass.  i blush even writing this.  i had never done anything like this.  i know that i was skeptical as to whether i would be begging or even doing this.  i had never ever had to safeword.
Mistress got up and proceeded to alternate between cropping my ass, thighs and legs and stroking my cock.  In the tight bondage, everything was heightened and my body could not absorb the blows in the way i was accustomed.

Every once in a while, She would stop and ask me if i was ready to beg yet.  The first few times, i remember saying no and that i was concerned and scared.  This was met with chuckles and a continuation of the mind and body numbing cropping.  Then paddling and - i don't know - i lost track in all the sensation.

She would bring me so close to cumming and then suddenly the paddling would start.  i had so limited a range of motion.

After a while i said that i would do anything She asked of me - and to that she got her face right down in front of mine, and with this evil smile She told me that was not good enough.

She laced a hood onto me, and another sense was gone - heightening all the others.

The corporal punishment continued - followed by some rest periods and a few terrible times that she would ice me down - placing a couple of ice cubes in my ass to melt.

i wanted to please so badly and my thinking was all over the place.  i heard the doorbell ring and someone else enter the room.  i was terrified.

They went to the other room and i heard them having sex.  i was alone in my dark island trying to think what i would do.

i heard them both re-enter the room, and the paddling started again - it must have been the boyfriend because the strokes were so much harder - so unforgiving - so continuous. Then i felt her soft hands on my skin. Stroking my cock, gently squeezing my balls.  Massaging my muscles a little through the tight bondage.

Finally, i whimpered that i would be happy to be fucked in the ass if it pleased Her. It did feel so very good to please - to obey - to surrender - so very good.

My Mistress just laughed and said that my attitude was closer, but that i needed to beg for this - just not accept it.  The paddling and flogging and stroking continued. i was going out of my mind.
Between rounds i could hear Mistress and this boyfriend kissing and making out around me. At some point, i just felt this mental break.  KInd of an "all in" kind of feeling.

i started to beg to be fucked in the ass.  Of course, my first attempts were not sincere enough, and i was told over and over to ask for what i wanted  - to beg to be fucked.

Mistress would ask me why i wanted to be fucked and not until i answered that i needed to be filled that i needed the connection - that i wanted and needed the physical sensation - did Mistress finally agree.

i was slowly lubed up and stretched by fingers i could not tell whether they were Mistresses or not.  All during this i had to continue to beg and plead for a cock in my ass - and suddenly there was a sensation at the entrance to my ass and then a firm pushing and spreading of my ass.

The pain was high and every movement had become a strain for me - i didn't know how much longer i could take the bondage. i kept begging to be fucked and i was fucked very hard - throwing my covered face into the bed.  i could feel tears in my eyes from the exertion as i continued to feel the cock move in and out of me.

i just let go and surrendered to the process - trying to stay in the moment and be a good submissive for my dominant.

Suddenly, i could feel my Mistress's hand on my cock - edging me and edging me while i continued to be pounded in the ass.  As i felt the skin, of the man hit my ass, something just didn't feel right, but i was on full sensory overload.

Near my ear, through the mask, i heard my Mistress tell me i had 3 seconds to come - and i don't think she go to 2 before i was coming into the towel that hand been under me.

The feeling was intense and my ass spasmed against the cock - and suddenly the ramming stopped but the cock stayed in my ass - still hard - still unforgiving - still so incredibly exciting and embarrassing, erotic and insane.

When i heard my Mistress and her boyfriend in the other room fucking again, and i still felt the cock in me, i realized i had been fucked by a strap-on - probably worn by my Mistress.

She never let me forget that i had begged to be fucked in the ass and how whorish i had acted.

After some time, the cock was removed.  i was released from the bondage and suffered as the blood returned to all the places that had been constrained.  i had beautiful rope marks and a few abrasions on my body that continued to remind me of what i had done - who i had become - how it had happened.

0 comments:

Post a Comment