Saturday, July 6, 2013

Laughter by Lady Dalia

I laugh.

It starts, with a quirk of the mouth, a tingle in my cunt.
You, a look of shocked delight.
You didn't expect this.
So easy this discovery and playfulness.
Mine, your balls and nipples.
The weight of a stretcher.
The bite of a clamp.

'Stand, turn around, I want to inspect.'
You do.
When done, your face is red but still you ask,
'Use me, please Mistress?'
I tease, until I know you will groan out your thanks to me.
You are my lovely slut.

'What will you do if I...'
Down goes the chain that clamps the nipples.
You shudder and moan.
I didn't tell you to stop fucking that ass.
Was that a whimper?
I giggle.

I push, you react; sometimes with a smart reply.
Slap!
Smack, smack, smack.
Face and cock, feel my will.
I grin, feeling better.

Bent over, you fuck yourself.
I hear the squishy noises.
You emit those keening sounds.
I am wet.
I smile.
You are milked and still I make you carry on,
Fingers and tongue, cleaning your mess.

I remember the clamps.
Off comes the first and you let out a smothered yell.
A deep chuckle bursts from my lips.
I whisper in your ear,
'Rub it, tease it, rush the blood back.'
You comply, wriggling on the spot.
I smile with delight and touch myself.

Off comes the stretcher,
your hands not as still as you'd like,
You fumble, then groan.
I have you pull on the now cool sacs between you legs.
You, confused, let out a sound of too much pain and pleasure.
I throw my head back in delight and laugh.
I show you the glistening proof of my approval.

'The other clamp.'
You acquiesce, oh so reluctantly.
I let you know, I see your fear and love it.
This time, there is a yell.
You dance with the pain.
From deep within me something releases.
Laughter rushes along my skin and over my lips.

I am joyous and you are my bliss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment