Saturday, December 29, 2012

Happy New Year 2013 by Teegan


It has been a long year of ups and downs a roller coaster of emotions that was 2012.  As I reflect about what has been both good, bad and indifferent I close my eyes and my mind begins to wander.

When I look at you all I see is red.  Your red commands me in ways that I never thought possible.  You are on my mind at all times.  I think to myself how can I get my hands on you, I want you to invade all of my senses.  I seek you out even at times that are inappropriate.    

The memory of the sweet taste of your skin that moistens my lips, melts against my tongue, makes my eyes roll back into my head completely toe curling experience.

I wonder some days what I did to deserve such a treasure, a truly unique delicacy that is you. Flawless in every way.   .

My lips worship you as if today were the last time I would see you, taste you, smell you, enjoy you..  I fantasize of drizzling warm chocolate over your now wet skin licking it slowly and teasing you heightening the pleasure between us. I close my eyes and indulge myself in your decadence and sigh contently I could stay here forever..

The control you have over me astounds me.  There are days I spend fighting it.  Is this good for me?  Should I really partake in this guilty pleasure?  Should I feel guilty?

I open my eyes and pout a little wishing strawberries were back in season.  May your 2013 be fruitful!!

love teegan

0 comments:

Post a Comment