Saturday, January 29, 2011

My First Professional Session with a Domme By Alex Daytona

The time frame was the early 1990s, so meeting a Domme was not as easy as it is today. A sub had to buy a fetish magazine and ?
consult the personal ads inside.

To get right to the point, after much effort, i found a Domme and set up an appointment via the telephone.

She made the appointment a week in advance and gave me the following instructions:

1. No masturbation

2. Bring flowers and a bottle of champagne

She was a very pretty lady, with a lovely smile. Her dungeon was an addition to her home. It had two rooms, a bathroom, and a ?
working kitchen, and all the equipment a lady of her profession required.

After putting the champagne in the refrigerator and sharing some small talk, she ordred me to strip and stand in the middle of her ?
dungeon.

Needless to say, i was very erect and leaking copious amounts of precum.

"you haven't jerked off since we spoke, have you boy?" she asked.

Her voice was perfect. i was trembling like a deer in the headlights.

Then suddenly her phone rang, which caused my knees to shake even more.

She calmly answered her phone and described in great detail my appearance to the caller.

i guess as far as professional sessions go, this one was routine. She cuffed me, flogged me, and put a medium sized butt plug inside ?
me.

Near the end of the session, she opened the champagne and poured two glasses. She gave me my glass and told me to jerk off into it.

She sipped her drink, watching intently as i came like i had never cum before.

"Now, boy. Let's sit down and enjoy our champagne and tell me what you thought of our session." Her voice was so sweet and she could ?
barely hide a slight giggle as i drank my champagne, trying not to look at the contents.

"you know how you can tell a good champagne, alex?" she asked. "Look at the size of the bubbles, alex. The smaller the bubbles, the ?
better the champagne."

She was forcing me to look at all my nasty issue floating in my glass.

"This is good champagne, alex. Don't you think?" she asked. i was so overwhelmed at the time that all i could do was nod my head and ?
drink.

0 comments:

Post a Comment