Saturday, January 29, 2011

A Letter To My Mistress`s Pussy By Anonymous

I dream of you, think of you during the day and the middle of the night. To kneel and have you in front of my face, the scent of you drives me crazy with lust and passion. My lips moisten taking in more of your smell and my cock begins to throb as i long to taste you. I lean forward as i feel the heat of you on my face, closer and closer. My nose presses against your warm skin feeling your juices begin to coat the tip as it slides up and down you making me breathe in more of you before i can reach my tongue out to taste you. I feel pressure on the back of my head as if i needed anymore encouragement to take in more of you. My tongue finally allowed to taste you as the pressure builds on the back of my head. Slow caresses of my tongue between your folds as i moan enjoying your sweet juices. I make my tongue soft as i draw slow circles over you until i get over your hardness and as i close my lips tightly around you and left out a long purrrr sending volt after volt of electricity throughout you, pulling with my lips wanting more. I let out a gasp to breathe before the pressure on the back of my head tells me i'm not the least bit done, not that i ever want this to end. My tongue and lips begin their sucking around your the hardness of you as my nose is pressed even harder against your soft skin. I live to worship you, to have my mouth yours to use as you see fit. Pressing my forehead above you taking another breath then lightly teasing your hardness with my teeth. The affect has the pressure on my head pushed harder against you and then lower as my tongue slides between your wet lips. I hunger for more as my tongue slides deeper, moaning as i taste you. i can feel you clinch my tongue seeking my reward, pushing my tongue in and out as my mouth is pressed tighter to you forcing my face to you. I can feel your last clinch on my tongue and i'm rewarded with a gush of your sweet juices. i'm held tightly against you swallowing all as the waves flow through you. Beyond happy i pleased you and feeling the tight pressure behind my head subside i simply look up and smile proudly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment