Monday, January 24, 2011

Measuring By Zaira

One of the most influential movies I watched, was the stage show Rent. The story follows a group of friends though one year. It contains life, death, love, drugs, illness.. all the things life throws at us all. The theme song which opens the show asks "How do you measure a year"

This is my 2010, my year.

525600 minutes
12 months
4 key relationships
1 heart break
1 learning curve
1 teacher
1 Mistress
1 avatar created, and forgotten
4 months in gor
8 months in the dominion
about 10 different second life viewers
1 meeting to see a dominant Lady in an undisclosed city
1 trip to America
3 American cities - Houston, Austin, Atlanta
1 pride parade
1 friend from school bumped into during pride week
3.. or maybe 4 public play sessions
3 leg waxes
2 bikini waxes
1 fake tan session
1 sister, married off
10 confessions
6 second life friends, met in the flesh
2 memorable trips to Dublin
2 failed trips to Dublin, thanks to snow
1 new favourite toy .. the magic wand..
365 sunrises
1 visit to a fetish night, my first
1 corset bought, my first
30 croppings from Mistress and..
10 from Miss Destiny
A blur of ruler delivered spankings
1 kiss observed and then repeated, between two other Ladies
1 fabulous weekend
1 experience of sub drop
Countless tears
Countless tissues
10 toes which I now adore and could kiss all night
6 hair colourings
2 punishments
1 new pass time taken up
3 belly dances, preformed on stage
1 night which was simply perfect
1 birthday dance
1 Christmas
Lots of new shoes
A handful of new, close, wonderful friends whom I would be lost without
1 collar
1 owner
525600 minutes
1 life changing year

In 2010 my life totally changed. At the start of 2010 people put me in the "never been with a woman in real" or the "never submitted in real" groups. I have been pushed to my limits, and at times well beyond my comfort zone. I had no idea at the start of 2010 how many things, often unseen to the majority of my family and friends, would change and develop for me over the year.

All I can say is 2011 has a lot to live up to!

0 comments:

Post a Comment