Saturday, January 15, 2011

Impromptu Confess By Heather Steampunk

I confess ..

This is not story, it's not a poem. This, I confess, is a big thank you to a certain submissive friend of mine.
I confess, that never at all my time at the Dominion, I have met another submissive who I have became so close with as this girl.
I call her my twin. You call her Zaira.

When I first met Zaira, I was a bit dumbstruck. We got thrown together and got told to get along. I instantly thought, "Oh boy, we'll never get along." Little did I know, that we actually would get along very nicely. Over the past 6 months, we had a major breakdown, but I'm truly glad that our bond got restored. I am very glad that she lets me call her my twin. She has helped me numerous times, gives me advice, yells at me and orders me around, but always with the best intentions.

It is nice to have her in my life.

So this is short, but straight from the heart.

Thank you for being in my life Zaira, I could not wish for a better twin in this world.
I know you put up with a lot of my bullshit and sometimes I return the favor, * wink wink nudge nudge *, but through everything, we mostly laugh, brat around and share a connection, which is important to me.

I truly hope I may get to go to your lepricon party, it would be nice to say these words to you in person.
But in the meantime, thank you for making me laugh, thank you for straightening my thoughts, when I get lost. Thank you ... for being my twin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment