Saturday, January 15, 2011

Confession By Jettis Ulrich


I am a pathetic useless slutty sub boy who thinks to much about his cock. In my fantasies, i pay the price.

i fantasize about being overwhelmed by several women ... sexy, smart and strong women, who begin by flirting with me and teasing me a bit. Before long, i begin to realize that there is more going on. They give each other knowing glances as they laugh at me and make faces, indicating how stupid i am. They pretend at first to be interested in me, which excites me but makes me nervous. Then i notice that they laugh at the things i say that aren't funny ... and they start getting closer to me.

Before long, they invite me to follow them. I get nervous and ask where, but they don't answer. When I slow down, they grab me by the arms and guide me forcefully to their car.

I'm pushed inside, belted in, and then i realize i'm surrounded and helpless. They begin calling me names, smacking me in the face, and humiliating me. one plugs my nose and the other opens my jaw and spits in my mouth. They tell me to swallow it.

The third gets a collar and fastens it to my neck. Then she cuffs my hands behind my back.

The car stops and I'm taken out of the car and brought into a dungeon. I'm strapped to a cross, they rip my pants and leave me there half naked....

to be continued ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment