Monday, January 24, 2011

The Icecream Anonymous

This story may not be the sexiest or the hottest, but it was my first sexual kind of dominant sexual experience. I was 17 years old I lost my virginity three months before. I was with my parents on summer holidays. We went to a tropical island and for me was totally exciting. I was a party animal already at that time, and every night I would leave my parents at the hotel and would go out hunting. It was pretty easy, I would go to a pub, get a drink, dance few minutes in the dance floor and *zap* Gotcha!
But that night was different. I decided to sit and eat an icecream, since I was at the beach swimming all day and I was totally hungry. It was midnight but the place was full. I was sitting there when I noticed two guys sitting at the other side of the Ice cream Shop. I crossed a couple of looks with one of them and I smiled shyly. He smiled back to me while he kept talking with his friend. They were talking about soccer, of course, while they keep pointing to some kind of soccer magazine over the table. We kept changing smiles for a while and then I decided that was time for me to go to the club. I could feel that night would be different.
I stood up and I went to pay to the cash register... I could feel their eyes on me, on my tall white vinyl boots and my cute innocent white short dress, mixing innocence with sensuality... I always loved that.
He waved to me while I was leaving... I waved back shyly. I keep walking direction to the club and I felt they were following me. For one moment I was a really freaked out, they seemed older than me, maybe 23 or 24 years, very strong and... sexy!
I arrived at the club. I went directly to the dance floor and I started to dance.
I turned back and there they both were, dancing just across the dance floor. I made a sign to join me and they came closer to me, we danced and enjoyed the music for a while. At that point I was really nervous. I went to the bar and asked for a tequila, and they joined me. We started to *talk* or kinda, since they were dutch and my first language is not english, but after one hour we were having some laughs... blame the tequila maybe. One thing led to another and suddenly one of them asked me to dance, so I agreed. We went to the dance floor and we started to dance... and I looked at the other guy sitting there alone watching us so I made a gesture with my finger to the other guy sitting to join us.
In that moment is when it all started. I guided the hands of the guy behind me around my waist and made him approach to me while I passed my arms over the shoulders of the guy in front. We closed our eyes and we let the music guide our movements, pretty hot music I have to recall! I could feel the breath of both guys on my skin while I was pressing both against me, grabbing their clothing closer. Some people were staring us, but I really did not care a crap about them.
We kept dancing about one hour more, teasing, kissing, laughing, it was just perfect.
The kisses were getting more and more intense, first one... then the other, turning, teasing, bitting, a bit wilder... our bodies were demanding more so we talked about going to the beach near the club. All was a rush, the two amazing men, the *who knows* what will happen... I am not sure if that was the first time they did it but what was coming seemed that was new for them.
We found a nice spot, we could hear the music from the club and the waves from the ocean, it was perfect. We started to undress one each other, very lovingly, sweetly even. Kissing caressing... maybe they did not want to scare me, then I started to move more wildly, grabbing their hairs, feeling all those new sensations I started to get more in the mood, suddenly my hands were guiding them, the two boys together, they looked at me and then they hesitated a bit. After that I kissed one and while I was kissing the other he joined the three of us... We enjoyed of each other during all night long... When the sun rise up we were exhausted. We refreshed ourselves in the ocean and went for breakfast. We laughed very much about what we did, since some parts of the night were surprising.
I was leaving two days after this so we just had time to meet one more time. We shared some letters till we forgot each other I suppose. But I will never forget that night.

After that, I felt a bit weird for a while since I shared my experience with my best friend and she got all angry and disgusted with me. Just took time to notice that not everybody has the same way to enjoy their sexuality, and mine was not the same as hers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment