Monday, January 24, 2011

Confessions Of An Anal Slut Anonymous

I have a confession to make... You see I like anal sex, actually I really like anal sex and I also enjoy dressing up in women's clothing. Through no small amount of odd fortune I have four male friends who share the same passion. The problem is all of us are "straight", out of all of us I am the only one who is officially kinky, the other guys are still stuck somewhere in the closet. The closet for us is in Eric’s House, a nice little place in west Philadelphia, actually he calls it his basement but it is the same thing… the answer to this problem, of how to get more anal sex, came after a late night of drinking and playing poker...

If we all dressed up in drag and had anal sex then it wouldn't be gay would it? It was such a brilliant idea that we were shocked we hadn’t thought of it earlier and at 3AM after downing a bottle of bourbon it was the most logical thing in the world.

The only problem was, how do we do the deed? We couldn’t just walk up to each other and have anal sex because that would be... gay. The solution might have eluded us forever had a very drunken Eric (soon to be known as Tabitha) not knocked over the empty bottle of bourbon. The neck fell across the table and pointed directly at me. In a stroke of inspiration, I crossed over to Eric and kissed him on the lips. He stood there is stunned silence for a moment as the realization overcame intoxication, a silly kid’s game would be our path to anal heaven.

The fact that none of us backed out of the agreement when we sobered up was amazing, and to our credit we went through with it a week later. Looking back I don't know what was more humorous... seeing five straight guys try to apply each other’s makeup or watching us lurch around while we tried to get used to wearing heels for the firs time. Actually the funniest part was watching us scurry around Tabitha's House trying to find something we could use as lube... we had forgotten that all important part of anal sex... So the first foray into our spin-the-bottle-night was an awkward love fest of bottle dick sucking and rough hand jobs.

The second get together a month later it was a much better, this time Tabitha, as our host had provided what can only be described as a bucket of lube. Confident and looking a little better in our feminine attire we settled down for a raucous evening. Once the bottle landed on you, it meant you had to get anally fucked by the person it landed on. For the most part this was ok, we all had nice med to small size cocks that fit very well into the anus, all of us except for Chloe. Her dick was huge and we cringed when it came near our asses. Still the night was good and we realized how much we loved jerking ourselves off while we were getting fucked.

The third gathering brought something new to the group, chastity. As the only actually "kinky" member of the group I had long been involved with BDSM. I am a member of the Dominion and as of a couple weeks ago under the protection of Miss X. Miss X let me know very early on that my cock was now hers and I was expected to wear a chastity device unless she commanded otherwise.

It was at this third meeting when I lifted up my dress and showed, the guys the chastity device that I had to wear. They snickered and laughed and I blushed for the first time in years. Chloe even had the balls to say that my CB was the most ridiculous thing she had ever seen, to which I replied by holding up the mirror from my compact and letting Chloe get a good look at herself with red lipstick, dangly hooker earrings, and a full beard.
I explained to the ladies that my Mistress wanted me to wear the CB and she had along had full rights to my body. The" ladies" laughed at my humiliation and said that since I had brought my Mistress with me to the game then I could spin first. What I didn’t know is that they had rigged the bottle and I was the only one a the table who was surprised by who the bottle landed on.
Dread filled my ass and I clenched as I saw Chloe scoop out a handful of lube and began spreading of over his huge cock. Surprisingly the initial pain of having his huge cock slide in me was only slightly worse that I was expecting. Once the initial shock of having her enter me wore off I bent over and moaned in pleasure as her rub her way through me.

Reflexively I reached down for my own penis to jerk off only to feel the hard denial of plastic. I remember a cry of anguish escaping from my lips. I could almost feel Miss X’s hands on me, laughing at my plight. I moved my fingers up my lacy stockings and cradled my balls. However no sooner had I held them than the realization poured over me, they were not my balls anymore. As I stood there, bent over being fucked by a " woman" with a 10 inch cock I knew the truth, even though we were oceans away, I was Miss X's little ass slut and I was hers to use, humiliate, and claim as she saw fit. As my moans of ecstasy and anguish filled the basement I could almost hear her laughing across the ocean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment