Monday, December 14, 2009

A Trip Home - Part One

Submitted by: Maisy Dollinger, recapping a recent RL event.

It was an early winter morning and I was on my way to the smoke.....my old stomping ground to visit and stay with some close friends and play friends. Up to a year ago I used to be invited to teach to small groups of kinksters selected by Lady Selena. Lady Selena is one of my oldest friends within my world of kink. She weighs about 22 stone and has bright pink hair. An incredible latex wearing Domme, and she has the most amazing boys, devoted, handsome, educated and articulate little sluts.

She knew that I have not wanted to teach until my boy was in a good place to take part. He has always been my boy prop in my lessons and no other could replace him. Occasionally we may invite other boys but that is when more than one is needed. You see a year ago G had two strokes in his sleep and today I am thankful everyday that he is back at my feet, my side and serving me just as deliciously as he ever had done before. These recent days G was in great spirits and we had talked about accepting Lady Selena's next invitation with some excitement.

When the invitation came Selena and I chatted for a couple of hours on the telephone, discussing what we could share in a safe environment. We discussed who she would invite, what experience they had, how she had met them. Selena meets people from all walks of life and you are never sure who she will be there. Not everyone is strictly into Femdom, there have been Masters and even some curious vanilla folks too. After a lot of discussion and debate the topic for Winter 2009 was set......sounding and violet wands......I was thrilled and excited. Selena also informed me she would be holding a mini Rubber Ball on the Thursday evening.

For the week leading up to the trip G had been preparing the equipment and making sure we had everything we needed, making lists and visiting stores to pick up supplies. He spent hours shining and preparing the latex and packing carefully the travel bags and making everything was just how I needed it....stress free!!!

We travel heavy when we go away, even if it's for one night.......I like to be prepared, and I can never predict my mood. It also depends on the possibilities of the accommodation we have.....are there beams, poles, what type of bed, is it a strong desk, can I use the shower rail and so on........so you see I need to be prepared.

We arrived in London around 11am, and I needed a double espresso to kick-start me, G had to stick to caffeine free, poor slut. I needed him pure and receptive. A friend was meeting us at the station, which was good as I needed to continue my slut's preparation.

Earlier that morning G had shaved himself completely, chest, legs, balls, and underarms and he had woken me ready to be inspected. My slut looked very pleasing, shy and timid ..... stood their naked and shaven, his skin glistened with in trepidation as he knew what was to come, he placed a pot of tea on my bedside table and knelt at my feet.

I spoke one word as I took my tea "Stroke"

G knows this command very well and he knows it is a sign for him to spread his legs wide and pull his balls to the floor tightly as he masturbates. For me this is the only way to wake up, like listening to a musical masterpiece. During any moment when I like to be quiet and thoughtful, maybe chosing my dress for the day......the sound of Mine stroking is fulfilling and makes my heart sing with joy. His soft breathing getting deeper and his skin glowing, the blood clearly rushing though him as his excitement grew. He stayed there stroking as I gave out instruction on the clothes I would wear and the shoes he would clean for me.

"Enough for now slut" I left the bed and went to shower. When done, there were warm towels waiting and the clothes and shoes I wanted were laid out ready for me. Smiling to myself, I praised my boy and told him how wonderful it was going to be over the next few days to spend some time with him and our friends. Before leaving I placed a steel plug in his arse, the plug has a ring which I attached a thin cold chain which lead to his collar. Always lovely to give a tug on when in vanilla surroundings through his clothing......

It was a cold wet and grey day. We stood outside the train station laughing as I warmed my hands on the double espresso in a paper cup. We were waiting for my friend to arrive and we looked just like any other couple visiting London that day. After about 5 minutes Carl arrived. Carl is a good submissive boy who cleans for Selena and he is a great friend too. G opened the door and I got in the car and he came and sat next to me on the back seat, I was glad to be in the warm, Carl was chatting about his recent trip to turkey, until I told him to button it and told G to drop his trousers. G looked at me a flash of arousal in his eyes, I love that look and it makes my pussy twitch every time I see it. I straddled G on the back seat with his cock firmly gripped in my hands and reminded him over and over again that there will be many women looking at my cock today but that it was MINE and only I control it. He nodded and said softly "Yes my love, it's only ever Yours"

I unmounted G, smiling at his erect cock, not even stroked but covered in precum. I will let him release himself when we get to Selena's as I make my introductions to the group. I hope they are a good bunch......

There were only 5 Ladies there, and I am pleased to say I knew them all, I think Selena played this for G and I, these were all women who had kept in touch with us since G was ill and been a support through the year, so I think you can say Selena got me there under slightly false pretences. We laughed and I had explained how much precum my slut was leaking in the car here, at which moment the ladies cooed and teased G. Selena had set up a room for play and it was simple, with some soft furnishings and one leather covered cross. I called G over who knelt in front of all the Ladies, he made comments on everyone's shoes and offered to clean them all for them if they would be kind enough to let him. G is a heel worshipper and is very skilled at taking care of any footwear in any condition.

I ordered G to get naked and within moments he was naked at my feet, I tugged the thin chain and heard his slight moan to my cunts delight. The Ladies were quizzing him over his submission and challenging him, I find it fun to watch him squirm, my slut loves to be taunted and teased by an audience.

"Stroke" I ordered as he continued to be teased by my taunting friends, he got to the edge very fast, begging and whining ..... needing to be released, the precum oozing all over his thick hard dick head. Selena asked me quickly if we would need Carl to come clean, and I smiled and agreed.

"Carl, get your cute arse in here right NOW!!!" Selena ordered "there is a cock which needs cleaning and it's about to explode on my rug.......and you don't want to be sucking cum off of that for the next week"

Carl rushed into the room and quickly got to work on licking G's dickhead. "Stop stroking my cock slut" I told G ....... " Carl is here now. He is here to finish you off and clean you for the ladies"

Carl is a petite man, but with strong handsome features, he sucks cock deep and will clean anything which needs it, shoes, floor, cocks and cunts. He does it to please his Lady and anyone in her company. G's eyes looked wasted knowing he was on the edge, I bent down and whispered in his ear "Release now"

He shot his cum to the back of Carl's throat, you could see Carl swallow fast trying not to spill a drop. The thought of sucking the rug for a week clearly was a motivator for doing such a good cleaning job on G. Carl sat up and I loved to see G's thick cum coat his mouth. Selena told Carl he had done well and to continue cleaning G. We left the boys to it and took tea which had just arrived. It was lovely to catch up with my friends like this, some of us had not seen each other for a year. Taking tea with the sound of two horny sluts cleaning up behind is also a joy in life.

Selena said she had some more people coming but can we just do the sounding today because of her little surprise taking up time.

Within twenty minutes 2 couples had arrived and G was clean and bound to a small bench which had been bought in. Most of the lesson was spent discussing how sounds work, and the precautions you need to take before even considering it. The importance of hygiene cannot be emphasized enough here. G had prepared a handout for everyone with some tips on successful sounding. I never find the lesson that kinky because I am so conscious of the audience taking in the right information to be able to be safe, avoid infections, scarring etc. Although G enjoys being used this way, and it is one of his kinks. After the teaching part was done it was time for the demonstration. I use a set of Hegar sounds I like these the most, they are completely smooth and they were the first I had used 15 years ago and still my trusted set to this day. G had wrapped them carefully in some sterile gauze and had packed some syringes and gloves ready to be used, I unwrapped a syringe and filled it with lube. Wearing some sterile gloves I took G's cock in my hand talking to him all the time, telling him what I will do to him and how he is to breath and stay in control with me. I take the lube filled syringe in my right hand and gripping his cock in my left, squeezing his dickhead open, I let the lube drip.....drop by drop into his shaft. He moans in delight feeling the cold lube filling him and a couple of people ask if they can come closer, I nod and continue being focussed on my slut and my cock . For teaching I use a slimmer sound but G has been known to be able to take the 18mm sound which is a beautiful sight. But I keep that sight for my own personal pleasure. The sounding went on for about 30 minutes and we had a Q and A session to follow. It was fun to do this again and I am already thinking about what to do in spring time.

G went off to shower and catch up with Carl and Lady Selena's other boys who had all arrived home. Selena runs a wonderful house, she has a cleaner - Carl, her cook - Tom, slut - Tim....oh and I always confuse Tim and Tom .....and Rob her maid and assistant. It was now around 7pm and I said to Selena that I should go to the hotel and freshen up before dinner, but she insisted we stayed there, she called out to Rob and instructed him to make up the guest room and run me a bath, she said I could use Rob for any chores I needed. Selena is a loving woman and so very warm and caring, it was good to be there and I know that tonight is not over, Dinner at Selena's is never without pleasure of a sordid nature.

While I was waiting for my bath we chatted about the year and the transformation in G, and she commented on some ideas to mark the occasion of a year passing which he will not forget in a hurry.

The guest room was pretty, well decorated with strategically placed hooks and eyelets hidden in furniture and on the walls, Rob left the room with a list of chores I had given him just as Gary was arriving laughing. It's good to see my boy happy this way. I got undressed and went to soak, G sat with me and we discussed how lovely it was to see all our old friends and to replay the lesson..... G was hard again and smiling proudly. I told G that he would not touch his cock until I tell him to, he nodded, saying "of course Mistress, I'm just so happy today"

I bathed and dressed, and we all congregated in the kitchen where Tom was cooking, naked apart from 2 hot pink oven gloves. Selena was on one of the breakfast bar stools and we got one of the boys to open some wine. Now we can relax a little, it was lovely to catch up. Toms thighs bore some fading welts from a cane, it was like a faded ladder climbing up his legs and that gave me an idea for G.

We decided to eat in the kitchen and let the boys eat at our feet, it was wonderful to be served and listen to the boys conversation, occasionally checking with Selena and I for approval. Rob cooked excellent steak and we retired to the lounge to drink coffee, the boys all had chores to do and Selena and I continued to talk about how we could mark the year passing in style for G and I. We had decided to mark the months, weeks, days and year differently.

My deviant plan was as follows 12 cane welts, 6 up each leg, one for each month. 52 strokes with a weighted flogger, one for each week. 365 cock pumps in his arse......courtesy of Lady Selena's boys, one for each day. And one orgasm in my cunt to mark the year.

But we needed to wait till dinner had been digested a little, so we played some warm up games sharing kinks and getting all horny, Carl had been cleaning precum and pussy for about an hour when I decided it was time.

I told G to meet me in the playroom, naked and on his knees in front of the cross. Selena ordered her boys to fetch everything we required. The boys were all a little surprised by this, I think they assumed the games would continue in the lounge.

I went to the play room and leant down and kissed G tenderly, telling him how happy I am and how lucky he is......I lifted him up and secured him with his chest against the cross, his beautiful arse exposed. G seemed nervous now and I reached between his legs and felt his engorged cock......nervous and very aroused.

I asked Tim and Rob to warm up G's body massaging his thighs and arse cheeks.

"I have asked Lady Selena to help us celebrate the year passing my slut and each month, week, day and year will be marked in its own special way " I walked to the back of the cross so I could see my slut and assure him that this was a wonderful thing, then she struck him and his eye shut hard and his body jolted in the shackles that held him. Water filled his eyes and he told me that he loved me. His endorphins had kicked in by the 12th strike and I placed a kiss on his forehead and came to see what treat Selena had left my boy. 12 very pronounced clear raised lines a perfect symmetry of lines leading to his arse.

His body was coated in a sheen of perspiration and he looked wonderful. He is mine.

I took my place behind my boy, stroking my fingers over his spine, caressing his soft skin and telling him softly that he will now feel 52 strokes, one for each week, I used a weighted flogger, which was beautifully crafted with a handle curved to the shape of your hand which was warm to hold, the tails were soft but would deliver a delicious sting. After each stroke G counted and thanked begging for the next one......"one, thank you Mistress, your slut deserves more"......."two, thank you Mistress, your slut deserves more".......and so it went on until 52 had been reached.

Unshackling the slut from the cross and clipping his cuffs together in front of his body I pulled him close. I whispered in his ear " the boys are now going to take turns filling your arse with their cocks until you have been pumped 365 times, one for each day, and you will not cum, do you understand me?"

"Yes Mistress" G whimpered.

I instructed G to learn over the table so that Lady Selena and I could watch his face and see his cock during his treat. G obeyed and placed his shackled wrists on the table and bent over his legs spread. His cock was swollen and twitching.

Tim was first up and Rob had taken on the task of counting each pump. No boy was permitted to cum. Each of them were so horny now and when they knew of their involvement they were instantly hard and begging Lady Selena to touch themselves. Tim pumped to 33 and had to withdraw.......Carl got so horny watching and only made 11....44 in total. I think all these boys are desperate to cum. Selena and I coaxed the boys on and we started touching our pussy's to tease them and asking them how wonderful it would be for each of them to fill my boy and have Carl clean up......Tom took over and completed 27.......Tim again........11 this time, 82 in total. Eventually my boy was blissfully pumped 365 times and I pulled him close and let him rest on his side, wasted, horny, hot and beautiful. I caressed each welt and raised part of skin. Selena kissed my cheek goodnight and left me with G, taking her panting horny boys with her.

G and I layed there for a while and then I told him there was one thing missing from my plan and that was the single thing to mark the year. For about an hour we caressed and kissed, G is my slut, my slave, my lover and so much more. I told him how thankful I am that we can share everything we have and still remain so focused. I pulled my self up and undressed perching on the small table and pulling G to his knees, I unshackled him and ordered him to fuck me hard..........

0 comments:

Post a Comment