Monday, December 14, 2009

The Third Day

Submitted by: Fred07 Collas

The gavel came down and i found myself sold to Miss Crissy for a period of 24 hours. The auction had been starting when i arrived at The Dominion and offering myself for sale was not premeditated.

i looked for my owner from the auction block; there She was, second from the end off to my left. Approaching with a combination of nervous anticipation and curiosity, slave met Mistress for the first time. Miss Crissy chose the following Saturday as the start of the 24 hours of service She had purchased but rather than dismissing me as I would have quessed, She spent several hours that day and the next getting to know me.

Day three, I came home earlier than normal, hoping to see Her online. During the day I had thoughts of Her from time to time, enjoying the sense of Her control after years without a Mistress in my life. W/we talked for several hours until She said it was time to leave. With that, She took me to a dungeon and instructed that the steel cock ring and leather strap that are part of my rl toy inventory be put on. Restrained and exposed in both lives, She slowly examined me touching chest, abdomen, buttocks and spreading my cheeks, my anus. This took some time eventually just the tip of Her finger traced a line along my scrotum between the testicles. Her touch was feather light and my cock responded. Already hard from Her other touching, a bubble of pre-cum formed. She saw this and massaged this into the cockhead before inserting Her digit in my mouth.

Having fed me, Her attention finally went back to my cock; Her fingers encircled the shaft that was already twitching with anticipation. She gently stroked its length easily taking me to the edge and laughing gently as my breathing increased in pace as i fought the desire welling within me. The moment passed as She removed Her hand. Emotions were mixed, Her touch immediately missed but i was relieved that i had not disappointed by losing control.

Released from Her restraints, i was instructed to have dinner and then to kneel naked in front of a full length mirror and to stroke my cock just as She had done. Doing as instructed, i sensed Her presence. Looking in the mirror seeing my image as She would if present I felt both embarrassment for my position but also sexual tension that She had built in me.

Stroking faster as She had instructed, “holding nothing back”, i brought myself back to the edge and kept there as long as i could. The final part of Her instructions were that I should release and at that moment, with pleasure embracing my whole body in the orgasm, to say out loud, “thank You Miss Crissy!”.

That was Day Three and i look forward to many more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment