Monday, December 14, 2009

The Pencil - Part One

Submitted by: Rearden Gearz


Part 1

I arrive home at around 6pm like I normally do. Looking around my girlfriend hasn’t gotten home, which is odd she is normally home before me, sitting on the couch or making us dinner. I change out of my work clothes and into an old t-shirt and a pair of gym shorts then go park my butt on the couch, flicking on the TV. A few moments later I hear the front door to our small 2 bedroom home open and close as she arrives. I can’t help a smile on my face as I think of her and I lean back on the couch looking to the entrance always happy to see her. No sooner had I relaxed there is a call from the front door “get in here BOY!” I am little surprised and my smile turns to a grin, “oooohhh some one wants to play tonight” I think to myself.

I climb off the couch and walk to the front door, my eyes roam over her, she’s wearing a pair of high heel black boots a tight forming slinky skirt that flares out right below her knees and comes a little above her flat stomach it gives a perfect view of the roundness of her delicious butt. Her red and yellow colorful, sleeveless blouse is tucked into the top of her skirt that cuts conservatively along the tops of her breasts. Her dark brown African skin glows and just screams to be touched by my large hands, my eyes make their way to her dark brown eyes and I smirk a wee bit smugly “humph, I don’t see any boys here” flexing my rather strong muscles and deepening my voice “only this big strong man” I say chuckling. She can’t help but laugh, like a song that always uplifts my heart, she points at my chest and grins “shut your lips” she orders “and strip now BOY!”

I blink feeling my manhood start to rise in my shorts and I do as I’m told, pulling the t-shirt over my head and dropping my shorts and grey boxer briefs to the floor stepping out of them standing before her in the nude. I feel her appraising eyes run over the length of my 6’ body and I instinctively tighten my pecs and suck in my gut. I go to the gym 2-3 times a week so I have muscles but my love of fast food and beer definitely leaves a little paunch. She steps towards me, setting a brown paper bag on the floor and reaches out with one hand giving my paunch a little squeeze and leaning up to kiss me. I crane my head down (cause she is at least a foot shorter them me) and kiss her back lovingly. Her other hand comes up to grab me under my chin and she whispers to me “mmmm this is so cute mine”. I can’t help but blush, which is something I rarely do and stammer a little. Knowing she loves my little imperfections always fills my heart with love for her and makes me putty in her hands, even though I’ll never admit it.

She takes her purse and her keys and hands them to me, “put those away and go get your collar, boy” she demands. I’m a little taken back by her order, we normally talk and spend a little time together before playing and when I put the collar on, she is Mistress and I am completely owned by her. I swallow and nod taking the items and turning away and receiving a hard spank on my ass as I go to place her purse in the nook and her keys on the key ring. I walk into the bedroom and take out the leather collar with the steel ring that hinges in the back, the small padlock and the attaching leash and return to her. She takes the items from me and snaps her fingers pointing to the floor at her feet. I move slowly down to my knees and lift up my head, not hesitating she slips the collar around my neck, tightening the belt and placing the padlock in the O-rings locking it tight with a loud click (when we went to get a collar she made it clear she wanted something she could lock on, something I could not get out of). Pausing a moment she slides her thumb over the white stitching that reads “Amina’s Pet” right under my chin and I can’t help a gentle moan as a drop of pre-cum hits the hard tiles between her feet. “Now my pet, you took an awful long time to get your collar and you were smug with me, you will be punished for this” she says in a sultry voice. I can tell she is getting very turned on and I look down at the tops of her boots “I… I… I’m sorry” I mutter. Pulling her hand back she slaps my cheek hard and grabs me under my chin angrily snarling “you are sorry WHAT slut?”

Taken aback from the sudden pain I cry out “I’m sorry my Mistress!” Tisking her tongue “oh my my my you are in such trouble pet, so much trouble.” Grinning now she takes a blind fold from her bag and places it around my head covering my eyes, attaches the leash and gives it a tug “come mine” she orders and leads me blind into the bedroom. I stumble behind her hoping she doesn’t lead me into a wall.

She leads me to the bedroom closet door and spins me around so my back is to it. We have leather arm restraints attached to the top of the closet door and he lifts each of my hands up and straps them into place. She then gets the spreader bar and kicks the inside of my ankles making me spread them and attaches my ankles to the device so I can’t close my legs. I instinctively struggle at the binds, shuffling slightly and rattling against the wooden door, but they hold nicely and I hitch my breath realizing I am totally at her mercy now. She watches me struggle and giggles her cute little giggle, placing a hand on my chest, whispering “shush mine, you’ll have plenty of time to struggle soon enough”

I can feel my heart pounding in my chest with worry and excitement, my manhood stands out firm and strong, pre-cum now coating the tip as it bobs lightly with the beat of my heart. I turn my head from side to side trying to see something but the blindfold keeps me in utter darkness. I hear her walk away and move about in the Master bathroom collecting items and running water. I strain my ears and my curiosity runs wild, I call out “my Mistress what are you doing?” I get no reply and she soon returns, patting my cheek “no one said you could talk did they? You are going to wish you had been good” she says in a sing song way and I really start to get worried.

I soon feel thin cold metal moving along the base of my manhood and under my balls, realizing it’s a pair of scissors. I tense up thinking of the pain if she just nicked me and the insides of my thighs quiver slightly, forcing myself to relax she soon wipes my testicles with a warm washcloth and starts to apply shaving cream. Moving a disposable razor over my balls, under them and around the base of my manhood she removes all my hair leaving a trimmed bush at the top. I shiver and feel the cool air of the room blow over my now completely unprotected balls and they start to pull into me.

I feel her breath on them, like stream from a kettle, and the tip of her tongue touches them right on the base and she slowly runs it up my balls making a wet line along center. I let out a moan. Her tongue feels so hot and so wonderful, I almost collapse when she pulls it back, whimpering slightly. She giggles at my reaction “just couldn’t help myself mmmm they just look so yummy, pet” I nod and even if I was allowed to talk I probably couldn’t.

She then rubs a thick lotion that smells of lilac into them and around my manhood to protect from razor burns and ingrown hairs. Her hands are soft and warm I can’t help but moan yet again. I turn my head towards her wishing I could see her right now and run my tongue over my lips moistening them. She lets go of my balls and soon I feel a leather strap wrapped around them, my eyes widen behind my blind fold knowing exactly what that is and what it is used for and I let out another whimper preparing myself for any weights she might attach to the parachute ball stretcher she just placed on me but she just lets the chains dangle freely and I relax slightly.

She steps away from me; I hear a shuffling of clothes, turning my head trying to find her I soon feel the soft silk of her panties being rubbed over my face, into my nose. The scent of her starts to really drive me crazy. I love eating her out right after work or first thing in the morning when her scent is at its strongest, but her panties smell more pungent then I have ever smelled and they overpower my senses, I feel my cock sway and if she just touches it I might explode right then and there.

“Open your mouth pet” she orders and I open it quickly. She stuffs the panties deep into my mouth until they are fully in. Patting my cheek a couple of times, “Do those taste good?” she coos in my ear “I’m sure they do, I’ve worn them for 3 days straight, preparing for tonight… oh yes my pet I’ve planned tonight all out and you are in so much trouble” she laughs wildly. I suck and chew at the scented panties. “now don’t you let a bit of those panties out of your mouth and I better not see any drool, you’ll suck every bit of me out of them and swallow, understand me my pet?” I nod not opening my lips and sucking madly at her panties

She giggles and I feel her lips and her breath slowly trace down the center of my chest to the tip of my manhood. The tip of her tongue slips out and she teases it, I moan and squirm relishing every soft touch on my swollen sensitive parts. Her lips wrap around my head and she sucks on it lightly for what seems like hours. I mumble from behind her panties “I want you so badly”. As soon as I say that her lips leave my head I feel a sudden incredibly painful jolt on my balls, I thrash on my binds and open my mouth to cry out, sending half the saliva soaked panties out to cover my chin with gooey wetness. While she was teasing the tip of my cock she had attached heavy weights to my balls and had dropped them.

I focus hard on pulling the panties back into my mouth; chewing and gnawing craning my head and slurping them back, knowing she had just told me not to do what I had just done. She just laughed as I hear her rise up “oh you are going to beg and plead, I’m going to punish you; you are such a bad bad pet”. I squirm and almost mew in my throat keeping my lips tightly pressed together ready for anything else not wanting to disappoint her again. I feel her fingers on my nipples and she plucks at them tugging and yanking soon to be replaced by a hard pinch of metal clamps, these clamps must be new, the ones we normally use are never this painful, she tugs on them making the clamps bite down even harder on the sensitive flesh.

Hands in fists, all my muscles tight and quivering I stand there before her. The blindfold intensifying the pain all over my body as the clamps sway with my movements, the sharp pain in my balls now replaced with a slow, dull, constant ache from the weights. Pressing her body against me she gives me a kiss on the cheek and speaks in my ear “well I’m going to take a shower, get into something more comfortable and get something to eat, you just try and relax I’ll be back in a few”

0 comments:

Post a Comment