Monday, December 14, 2009

Jealous

Submitted by: Anonymous Domme

Ok, I admit it. I'm jealous. I'm a Domme and I'm jealous. Jealous over the stupidest thing - a boy. He is owned by a good friend no less. A boy I like very much and want. More than like and more than want. Yes, this is crazy. Yes, it's against everything I know as a Domme and the ethics I hold, but there you have it. It's out in the open.

I have tried very hard not to feel this way, but it's been a losing battle. Every time I see him, I get this primal whirl in the pit of my stomach that makes me want to pounce on him and drag him away under my boot and control. I imagine stripping him down, shackling him, having him totally at my mercy driving him deeper under my lash as I fuck him senseless. I imagine having him raped. I imagine dancing with him as my wounds heal on his body and giving him feathersoft kisses as he shudders.

I have to walk away.

I've tried hard to act cool and totally nonplussed about anything he does. His Mistress may tell me a story about him and I nod and smile with cool calm Dommeness as if I couldn't care. However, deep inside I'm churning, wishing it was me. Wishing I was the One. If he or she knew, I know it would be the end of our friendship and I certainly don't want that.

So, I hide it and pretend nothing could be further from my mind. Am I a bad Domme or a good friend? I'll let you decide.

0 comments:

Post a Comment