Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sweet Torture

Submitted by: Coco Firanelli

My mantoy arrived looking really hot. My gentle giant... all 6"4 of him dressed in black with stylish italian black shoes. He was ordered to strip and then got down on his knees to greet and worship his Goddess before he followed Me into the bedroom on all fours where he was greeted Goddess style. We lost ourselves in time as he was teased mercilessly and I took My pleasure... I almost forgot we had a play date to attend. It was a surprise...

So we arrived unfashionably late to a scene My Domme friend was hosting with her two female submissives. We missed some of the action. Apparently one of the girls was a pain slut and had been beaten harshly then fucked with a fuck machine even more harshly by the looks of it. The two girls were naked. The one who was beaten was proudly displaying her marks clearly and happily in subspace. Mine was ordered to strip while My Domme friend and I stepped aside and had a little discussion. I explained My toy was being trained for obedience and endurance. Convienantly Her other girl was a slut who was being trained to be a cumbucket service whore. It was perfect! We both went back out and I allowed My friend to inspect him. 'You certainly find them big', She said as She gave his cock a tug.

My friend informed Her slut she was being given an opportunity. The slut already had her eyes fixed on the only cock in the room. I was told she had been absolutely dying for cock. This might be more than she bargained for. My friend said... 'go to him, on your knees, and suck the cum out of his cock in 10 minutes or else.' With that She slapped the girl's ass. As the girl got down on her knees before him... I instructed Mine firmly 'you had better not cum or else'.

What an absolute delight! We both looked at the clock.

He stood there naked and hard seemingly confident. Indeed he was a big show off. But he had already been taken to the edge several times this night. This would be interesting.

But as the slut knelt before him and began doing her work My slave started going limp! I was appalled. What kind of a whore was this girl? It appeared she couldn't take very much of My slave or was unwilling. What was going on? The girl complained her mouth was sore. My friend berated her and instructed her to do a better job. Then She ordered Her other girl to rim him from behind to add to his tension. I was thrilled! And by the looks of My toy this most certainly did the trick! I could see his jaw tighten, his face redden. The slut was making slurping and gagging sounds, you could tell she'd need much more practice. The one rimming My slave was really getting in to it tho. My friend informed Me she loved to do this. I could tell. She would barely even look up when spoken too. She used her fingers to spread his cheeks and had her entire face in there. I love to see such enthusiasm!

Time was up! My slave did not cum but he did struggle and entertain us with resistant grunting noises and pained facial expressions. The girls both got beatings. It was a reward for the rim loving painslut but not so much for the other one. We all sat around for a little enjoying each other, lounging and sipping our drinks. The fuck machine was like a conversation piece. My slave by this time was quite proud of himself at My feet, quiet and clearly beaming... despite his sore balls. He probably thought I was done with him for the night. Not even close! We then went home... and there I finished what I started.

Maybe I'll share that next confession...

0 comments:

Post a Comment