Sunday, December 6, 2009

Orders Carried Out

Submitted anonymously by a submissive of The Dominion


''An order is an order , boy .'' With these words ringing in my ears from my Miss i set out.

The original order had been given to be by a different Miss , but had been added to. My Miss had said you will carry out ALL orders you have been given - be thankful and accept them with humility. i was dreading doing what i was told but knew i must , and of course my answer was 'Yes Miss! '

Secretly i was very excited too , knowing that i was truly known for what a was - a little submissive slut. Those words , even thinking about them, coloured my cheeks and my face flushed and i felt pleasure flood through me.

As i drove into town i thought perhaps there will be no parking spaces or some other excuse might let me off the hook. However no excuse would cut it with my Miss and that was final. So with that strange mixture of emotions that a sub often feels i started my task.

There WAS a parking space and as i locked the car and began to walk slowly towards the cty centre i thought about what i had been instructed to purchase.

The added item of ladies panties weighed most heavily on my mind. i was going to have to wear these when doing my ironing - omg! A cock ring and a butt plug were the other item that my Miss had decided would enhance Her pleasure in using me.

Feet dragging i slowly entered the lingerie shop - feeling fortunate it was approaching Christmas as there were sure to be other men in there buying presents.

Wrong !! i was the only one. Swallowing i surveyed the racks of lingerie. The colours and textures and styles assaulting my senses but still thinking how much better any of these would look on my Miss rather than me .

'' Can i help you'' i turned to see a smiling sales assisant . She looked at me with am amused glint in her eye. '' I am looking for some panties i stammered'' '' Well we have plenty of nice ones for you to choose from. Do you know the size?'' My mind turned over i couldnt say they were for me !! Panic filled me. i blurted out ''She would be about my size'' She smiled and directed to me to a section where it seemed the sexiest panties in the shop were displayed. '' All these rack are your size'' Goodness had she guessed my secret?

Fittingly, to see and examine the ones that caught my eye i had to kneel on the floor and again i could feel my face flush as i slowly took a pair off the rack and felt the fabric between my trembling fingers.

I picked out 3 pairs. The first bright red in a high leg style made of satin. The front had a solid panel of red with a little bow in the form of a rose bud at the top ; the remainder red mesh with a little solid diamond pattern.
The second - ''minis'' in black , these had a lace panel at the front with a flower pattern and a delicate bow at the top , the back a solid black panel . I didnt know what material these were made out of but they were soft and very feminine.
Thirdly I chose a french knicker style all in lace in a dark aqua blue colour, the lace rough against my fingers. I imagined it encasing my cock as i ironed , thinking how much more difficult the ironing would become when i couldnt concentrate on it . And , of course, my very first instuction from my Miss had been not to touch Her cock without permission. Inwardly i groaned at the thought of that exquisite torture before me.

i took my selection to the cash desk. Another smiling assistant. ''These for you ?' she joked. ''Yes indeed ''i replied and had the satisfaction of knowing what she didint as she chuckled and packed.

As i walked through town towards my next destination i wondered hoew many people seeing me carrying my purchases knew my secret. Certainly the bag was a giveaway as to its contents as it was gaudily emblazoned with the store's name and logo and was far too large for its skimpy contents!

The next part of my task was to be a lot easier as i knew the shop was self service. i entered and went to the toy section. mmmmmm Butt plugs. Wow i was suprised so see so many , in so many different colours and styles and sizes. Goodness - could someone really take that in their ass? My eyes watered at the thought that one day my Miss could use one of such dimensions on my tight little ass. i chuckled at the thought of how much She would be amused at my discomfort. i had picked out a more modest tool made in a nice blue rubber. it said it was good for beginners - so this was an occasion when i really hoped the manufactureer's claims were true! It had an interesting spiral pattern along it's 4'' length and i noted it tapered from its 3 inch base which had a suction cup ofr attaching to what i wondered. i knew it would not be long before i would find out. This time a bored assistant took my money and i left.

Now my step was lighter and i was pleased that i was nearly finished and i hoped my Miss would be pleased with me . Only one further purcahse to make .

There was a new sex shop in town and word had it that it was the best. i had never been and it was in a seedy area of town but whistling to myself i headed towards it .

Soon i was inside am Alladin's cave of sex toys. i looked over all the racks and started at the one closest to me , searching for cock rings. i wasnt really seeing half the stuff i looked at , now i just wanted my task to be complete.

Once again those dread words , ''Can i help you?'' The assistant was a very young male , dressed as a Goth , all in black, with black painted nails. ''Cock rings'' i said.'' Sure'' and he led me to the display. He lifted a package , opened it and started to demonstrate.He had puled out what looked like an exceptionally small ring about 1/2'' thick with a 1/2'' hole in it, made of a black substance. Expertly he pulled it on to his fingers ' i would recommend this one. Its made of silicon and has the added advnatge that it can be used just on your cock or can be used over both your cock and balls. The silicon means it always will keep its shape and there is nothing to chaffe!!. It also will grip you nice and tight but be comfortable to wear ,specially for extended periods'' He was a salesman ! ''i'll take it'' i said.

As i left the shop now my task fully completed i felt elated and warm. Wondering what my Miss would think. i knew already that i would need to descibe my shoping trip in detail to Her. and just hoped that She would be pleased.

The task was a difficult one for me specially buying the panties as i am not an effeminate sub in any way. However i am glad the Miss pushes me to do things that please Her. Also i look forward so much to Miss using all my purchases for Her enjoyment.

Perhaps that is a story for another day !

0 comments:

Post a Comment