Sunday, November 8, 2009

Textured Feel

Submitted anonymously by a Domme of the Dominion.

I suppose My most predominant fantasy has been one that I expect most people to find a little dull. I have always been very sensitive to the way skin reacts to different matrerials, silk, leather, velvet, latex, wool, the list goes on. I love to pay attention to the oddest things, the way it brushes the skin, the way it drapes, whether it stretches, or binds. I have a fantasy of being in a situation where I have a sort of free reign to play with these fabrics. Usually my fantasy entails working for someone or some other situation where cost is not a concern, and my only thought can be to make the most erotic, sensual, incredible costumes my immagination can come up with. I'm not making them for myself in this fanasy, but for others. People coming to me of all shapes and sizes and desires, and my making them feel desirable and confident in the way they look. I fantasize of working on couples, seeing their eyes light up when they look at their loved one in the creations I have made. I often immagine this being in a sort of resort or nudist setting, as it has been my experience that in such environments there are nearly no limits in what a costume can be. This one revealing, that one only tantalizing. In my fantasy, I match the personalities of those who wear my creations, watching them go away seeing themselves in a whole different light than they did when they came to me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment