Sunday, November 22, 2009

An Evening In

Submitted anonymously by a submissive of Dominion.


I heard my name being called. Well, I heard the name I now responded to. I was not allowed to use my birth name any longer. Since my formal collaring I had only ever been called by my new slave name of “kitty”.

I hurried into the room from where my Mistress had called me, and knelt quickly to the side of Her seated form, lowered my head and placed a tender kiss on Her knee. She liked that; She liked to be greeted by a gentle kiss on Her knee in any and every situation. The only exception I was allowed was when I met Her at work, or when She indicated with Her eyes for me to do so; then I was to kiss Her on Her shoulder.

It was the weekend, and I had been keeping busy doing my assigned chores for the day. Every day I had a list that was pinned up in the kitchen. If I had been good then it was quite a manageable list; if I had been allowing standards to slip then it was usually a much longer list, which would be a real challenge to complete in the time allowed. Fortunately I had not had a long list in quite a while now.

I was naked, but for the stainless steel collar around my neck, the padlocked cock cage, and the butt plug. I knelt quietly at the feet of my Mistress, eyes lowered. I felt my cock cage start to get tight again as usual. Being close to my Mistress always caused such a reaction now. I was approaching a year in chastity, and the arousal from being near t my Mistress was something I could no longer control.

“My feet, kitty” She said quietly in that soft yet firm voice that I always found so exciting. Without hesitation I lowered my head to attend to Her feet with my lips, carefully covering them with adoring kisses. After a while I heard my Mistress sigh as She relaxed back into Her chair, and on hearing the words “legs, kitty” my attention turned to massaging Her legs. I knew that I would be here for a good while yet, since this had become a regular routine. When my Mistress returns from whatever She does on a Saturday (She never chose to tell me, and I never asked) She is usually ready for some attention.

“That’s enough kitty, now run my bath”, She instructed me after the better part of an hour massaging Her legs from toe to thigh. I crawled out of the room quickly and went to run the bath, making sure that the temperature was just right and a warm freshly laundered scented towel was placed on the towel stand. I added some scented bath oils too, mixed just as She likes it.

She came to the bathroom, and as She disrobed and gave me Her clothes one by one as She did so. Piece by piece I laid them neatly on a chair nearby, having already laid out the outfit She had selected for the evening on Her bed. Just before She stepped into the bath, She unlocked my CB and said those words I looked forward to with mixed feelings: “get you cock hard, kitty”.

I knew what was to come next. Whenever my Mistress took a bath, I had to remain hard for the duration. I had to stroke unceasingly; I was not allowed to stop stroking, and I had to make sure NOT to get to an edge. At first this was not so difficult, however now that I had been chaste for so long it was no longer such an easy feat. What was worse, She made sure to make it even more difficult as I watched Her bathing, and paying special attention to Her breasts and other intimate areas.

When She finished I was allowed to towel Her dry – a task I enjoyed immensely. This was a lovely duty that I was allowed to perform when I had pleased Her during the day, and it was one of the few ways in which I was able to discern that She was pleased with me. I rarely if ever received any praise for work done, so this was a welcome sign of Her approval. I carefully worked my hands all over Her slender toned form, working my way carefully over Her body until She was completely dry. After the application of some scented powders and oils, we retired to Her bedroom, and I wondered what had been planned for this evening. I was soon to find out.

My cock had wilted during the towelling but was still very full and my balls were aching again. Thoughts of a release that may one day be allowed filled my mind, as I knelt quietly at Her feet. Across the room from the bed was a cross attached to the far wall, with cuffs attached. I had hung there many an evening when I had displeased Her. It was rare now that I hung there for long, since my behaviour had become moulded to Her wishes and I rarely needed to be punished for misdemeanours. Now, however, She pointed to the cross, and instructed me to strap myself in. I could manage to attach all of the straps but the one on my non-dominant hand, which I did quickly.

“Kitty, I want you to get your cock hard again, and quickly; don’t make me have to wait” She said in that naturally sultry voice that I loved to listen to. Well, not unsurprisingly I was shackled in place and hard in next to no time. “Edge for me my pet” She said as She lay back on the bed, caressing Her moist pussy, “I need to cum, and I want to hear you edging as I do so”. I was on the edge in seconds, unable to prevent lusty moans from escaping through my pursed lips. My eyes were locked on Her slender manicured fingers as they teased Her pussy lips, caressed Her clit, and I watched as they slipped inside Her from time to time, a place that I new would never be allowed to go.

I heard Her breathing increase and become ragged, while I stayed a few strokes away from an explosive release. I needed only to touch my cock now; the slightest movement was all that was required to keep myself right on the edge. Her moans became higher pitched as She approached an orgasm, certainly not the first today, and probably not the last. I had to bite the inside of my lip to prevent myself from exploding as I heard Her get closer and closer to Her orgasm. I could see Her gaze on my cock watching it bob and throb as I kept myself right on the edge for Her, and I had to let go completely and concentrate so very hard as I heard Her climax overtake Her, as She had trained me, otherwise I would have not been able to prevent myself from erupting in an almighty release.

When She had recovered, She came over to stand in front of me and dragged my hand from my still rock hard cock, attaching it in place to make me quite immobile. “How many edges did we manage last time, kitty”, She asked. “Twenty four, Mistress” I replied with a moan recalling the combination of excitement and frustration that I had felt at the end of the last session.

“Do you think that you would like to beat that record this time, my pet”, She asked. “Yes please, Mistress”, I quickly replied. I was not so sure that I did really want to beat that record, but I knew by now that any other response would be inappropriate and would result in dissatisfaction, and that I would be sure to be punished. She had by now slipped on a seductive outfit made from a cleverly constructed, cute combination of leather and lace that concealed little, yet revealed nothing.

She started to stroke my cock, alternating Her strokes from slow and agonizing, to quick, and back to slow. <<>>

0 comments:

Post a Comment