Sunday, November 8, 2009

Pliant Bamboo

My Darling [Anonymous],

Is your thirst now slaked, you wanton little whore? Your load a bit lighter as you bounded off into your day, the smugness of supposed victory still fresh upon your licked lips? Were you proud of yourself, offering me your false pleas, not because you earnestly had need of my consent, but because it made your cock a little harder just to utter the word?

Do you not see how silly you seem to me, depriving yourself of the true experience? Can you imagine how fulfilling it must be for those I actually respect, when they come to me baring their need in undeniable supplication, their voices trembling as they offer themselves up to MY pleasure, to do with as I wish, and satisfy their need to be pleasing to me in any way I see fit? Imagine it. I use them, because they create a need in me as well. They press that invisible red button in me that beckons the Domme out to play. THEY give me butterflies. YOU give me a fit of giggles.

You are a laughable trollop indeeed, preying on those who earnestly offer such things, just to slink back into your selfish little world and stroke off at the thought of it, spilling your worthless seed under the guise of being used by a Dom and for that I wouldn't spit on you if you were engulfed in flames. I'd watch you perish and giggle more.

Nonetheless, I do enjoy a good laugh. That, I cannot deny and having it come at your expense makes it all the better. At present, I'm sure you can't even wrap your feeble mind around how a submissive slut can possibly be devoted to one and still remain a slut. I assure you they are more fulfilled than you've ever been. Imagine the overwhelming ecstasy of the devoted whore who sits at his Mistress' feet recounting his evening after being left tethered to a post naked and marked "Free to Use." Imagine her listening to the sordid details, the smile slowly creeping onto her face, knowing he has endured all of ths just because he knows she delights in hearing how others find him pleasing as well. Imagine how the boy glows with pride at the end of his tale, basking in his Mistress' praise. She is pleased. . . genuinely, and he is delighted to have been the cause of her pleasure.

Now, can you now see how this would make your little solipsistic imitation of submission look less and less appealing to me? Still, you amuse me, for a time anyway, and when you cease to, I will simply wash my hands of your filthy, superficial submission and move on to something more substantial. Unless you can manage to find that invisible red button and beckon the Domme, touting with the incessant cry, "I need to be pleasing to you," to which she, the conqueror, would reply, "I know what it is you need," . . . unless you can do that, then your fate is sealed and much like a tissue, you are easily disposed of after being soiled.

So if after considerig this, my scathing reproach, you find yourself less willing to relinquish my company, I'd urge you to impress me. Give me butterflies with your utter devotion and willingness to be pleasing to me. . . oh and a reason to WANT. . . NEED to conquer you would be nice as well. It is said,

”竹のようにしなやかに生きる。”
Take no you ni shinayaka ni ikiru.
(Live like a pliant bamboo.)

Bend to my will, boy. You want to. Your actions betray you. I've gotten first greeting each time you've logged in, even if I was not online, you waited at my home while I tarried an hour or more, probably shoving your loose morals at others in IM's or perhaps because no one in your list was on at the time, but nonetheless you WAITED instead of seeking some new diversion, AND you're still reading this!

One last thing, if you EVER again refer to me as YOUR "good girl," I will put the heel of my stilleto in your ear and pierce your fucking skull. You can't crumble at the sound of this velvet voice if you suffer an incidental loss of hearing from that, now can you?

Regards,
~Mistress Ysatis Pichot~

0 comments:

Post a Comment