Monday, November 16, 2009

Staking My Claim

Submitted by Ysatis Pichot


You melt my heart with your complete and total devotion to my pleasure. There is nothing else so wonderful as the gift you've given me. I am often left feeling flustered and overwhelmed by the utter selflessness of your dedication to me. I love that feeling and I adore you like no other.

TOUCH MY TOY.

This is mine. It is the first part of you that I claimed. Through it, I master your need, funneling it always back to me in some way. You are no longer able to even adjust it without thoughts of me flooding your every fiber.

TOUCH YOUR FOREHEAD.

This is mine. Through skillful understanding and manipulation of your need I have been able to claim this part of you as my own as well. You open it to me and do not deny me access to any part of it because your trust in me is absolute. Your mind is a beautiful thing and in essence it is an extension of my own. This is made quite clear by my ability to plant mental seeds there and watching them grow in ways that are pleasing to me often beyond the limits of my expectation and imagination.

TOUCH YOUR HEART.

This is mine. I did not claim it. No one has that sort of power, but rather it was given to me willingly. It is the sweetest of gifts. So long as I have it, I will always seek ways to keep it bound to me indefinitely. Thank you for trusting me with it.

YOU ARE MINE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment