Sunday, November 8, 2009

Secret Crush

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at Dominion.

Please allow me to confess a crush i've had since my first day at Dominion, and also a fantasy... i had just finished reading the rules, had gotten a submissive tag, and learned that voice was commonly used. i activated voice and knelt in the circle. i tried to observe the behavior of the boys, to see what was expected of us and how to interact with the Mistresses. my goal was to watch, learn, and blend in. i was new to voice. i could hear the conversation but could not determine who was speaking. i was trying to figure this out when i heard the sexiest voice. i thought, wow i must meet this mystery woman! i scanned the faces, and continued listening intently. And then i heard her laugh. Ooooo that laugh... so sexy, so sweet, so sadistic. My heart skipped a beat and i developed an immediate crush that still reveals itself whenever i hear her speak. i soon learned that the Woman with the intoxicating voice with the most sensual laugh is Lady Joie.

Some time had passed, i was learning about Dominion and enjoying myself immensely. i met a wonderful Mistress who took me under her protection. i was kneeling at my Mistress' feet, trying to be a good boy when i heard Lady Joie's voice echo sweetly across the plaza. She said she'd been drinking. Well, her sexy laugh turned to giggles, and that made it even sexier to me. She was saying how she loved to inflict pain on boys, and how she wanted a boy, right now, to satiate this need. The contrast between her sweet sexy voice and her sadistic desire struck a chord with me, and i imagined it was me she chose as her victim. i imagined her hoisting my hands above my head, chaining me to a post, and stripping me naked. i imagined her whipping me, all over my body. i could feel the pain searing through me while she continued whipping for her enjoyment. i imagined my screams intermixed with her voice, that sexy voice, as she continued to laugh and joke with her friends all through my suffering.

0 comments:

Post a Comment