Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Last Patient

Submitted anonymously by a submissive at Dominion.


Its Friday 4.30 PM and I’m left alone in the building, waiting on my last patient of the week. My last patient will be a woman with shoulder problems, examined last week by my colleague. Today we will start with some TENS treatment and after that some exercises. I yawn and stretch myself. Soon it will be weekend and I’ll be hanging with my friends again drinking some beer. My last patient seems late and I start cleaning up the examination room a bit already. Bend over and with my back to the door I suddenly hear some scraping of the throat behind me. Quickly I straighten and turn around, immediately staring into gorgeous blue eyes which stare directly back at me. ‘Good afternoon’, she says in a clear, loud voice. ‘G-good afternoon Miss James’ I reply. Did I just stutter? For some reason this lady standing before me, my patient with the shoulder injury, makes me pretty nervous. Her big blue eyes, made even bigger by the black long curly hair, keep staring at me causing a slightly raised heart beat and two sweaty palms. ‘Well, are you going to invite me in or what?’ she continues. I wake up quickly and nod, directing her to the dressing area and telling her to please take off her shirt and shoes. While she is busy doing that I prepare the examination table. Suddenly she stands next to me only dressed in her pants and a smoking hot black, satin bra. I turn towards her and try hard to keep my eyes directed at hers. ‘Y-you may come..and sit here Miss’ as I point towards the examination table. ‘Thank you’ she replies in a rather cold, stern voice’. Is she getting annoyed by my clumsiness? She sits down on the table and I start preparing the TENS machine. She looks at me with suspicious eyes. ‘You sure you know what you’re doing boy?’ she suddenly asks me. Did she seriously just call me boy? Yeah I know I’m just 25 but, I am the physical therapist right? Her words make me even more nervous and my hands start to tremble. ‘Y-yes yes, of course Miss’ I reply. She doesn’t reply but doesn’t look away either. My trembling hands manage to apply the two electrodes onto her shoulder. The machine is ready for use. ‘Miss?’ I start. ‘Mmmhmmm?’, her tone is still suspicious. ‘Miss, when I turn this button slowly, you will start feeling a tinkling sensation. It shouldn’t hurt Miss, if it starts too hurt, please tell me. She nods and slowly I start turning the knob my eyes fixed on her to keep an eye on her reactions. Staring at her like that, makes me notice her beauty even more. Her blue eyes, perfectly formed nose and cheeks, her red painted lips, all surrounded by gorgeous, black, curly hair. Dreamingly my eyes go a bit lower, to her pretty neck, her collarbones and down…down. ‘AAaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiii’ she suddenly screams and I wake up immediately, seeing my hand fixed on the knob and the arrow on it pointing to MAX. She yanks off the electrodes, showing two deep red spots on her pretty skin. ‘You IDIOT boy’ she starts screaming at me. ‘I..I..Im sorry Miss’ I squeek. ‘Sorry isn’t good enough boy, you are gonna PAY’. Pay? Did she mean I had to pay her money? ‘P..pay Miss?’.
‘Yes boy, you are going to do everything I say or else I sue your sorry little ass, got me?’. The look on her face means business and I slowly nod my head. ‘Take of your pants and boxers’.
‘M..Miss?’ I look confused. ‘NOW’ she responds quickly. I swallow hard and slowly take of my pants, dropping them to the floor. ‘Boxers….I’m waitinggg’ she says and with a red blushing face and a fast raising heart beat, I slowly lower my boxers, revealing my already semi-erect cock. I see her smirking and blush some more. ‘On the table boy, hands above your head’. I see she has found some rope and quickly she starts tying my hands onto the examination table. I gulp, scared but at the same time, totally excited by this hot lady who’s ordering me around. My cock hardens a bit more and she notices it. ‘Mmmmmhhmmm….I think you are starting to like this a bit too much, boy’. She says softly, almost whispering, her mouth close to my ear. I don’t know what to say. ‘But that will soon be over’ she says, smirking again. Suddenly I realize what she’s planning to do as I see her walk over to the TENS machine. ‘Oh…oh noo pleaseee Miss’, I hear myself begging. She doesn’t respond and I see her grabbing the electrodes. ‘Begging won’t help you boy, you..are gonna pay’. With some quick moves she attaches the electrodes all around my hard cock and I start to wiggle my ass and legs nervously. ‘DON’T MOVE BOY’ she says in a loud voice and gives me a hard smack on the side of my thigh. I immediately stop moving, staring at her with big, worried eyes, feeling drops of sweat running from my forehead, my heart almost pouncing out of my chest now. ‘Now…..this is NOT just gonna tickle….boy’ she says again smirking as her hand moves to the knob. With one quick pull, she pulls the knob to the side causing a painful electrical shock to run through my hard cock. I scream as my pelvis jumps up from the table, trying hard to shake of that feeling. ‘MMMMmmmissssssss’ I scream out. She turns the knob back and the feeling disappears, my cock not nearly as hard anymore. ‘Not so exciting anymore, is it boy?’ she says. ‘N..no Miss, please stop, pleaseeee Miss’. Instead of responding, she immediately pulls at the knob, again causing an even more painful shock to run through my poor cock. I wiggle and bounce my pelvis, my legs slamming into the table and I hear myself make some desperate sounding squeaking noise. She turns the knob back again, my cock now completely limp and hanging low. I sigh in relieve as the pain disappears. She walks towards the head end of the table again and brings her face close to my ears. Whispering she says, ‘listen to me, very carefully now boy. You…are now MINE. Understand?’. I don’t really know what she means but I nod my head anyway. ‘You tell NOONE that this happened or what I said, from now on, I can have you whenever I want you and HOWEVER I want you….understand boy?’ I swallow hard and nod my head again.

Then she unties my hands, but I don’t dare to move. Leaving me there on the table, scared, worried, still in a bit of pain, she slowly puts her blouse back on while her eyes keeps staring at my helpless half naked body. Then she grabs her stuff and without saying another word, she walks through the door and I….still don’t dare to move.

0 comments:

Post a Comment