Saturday, October 4, 2014

Impromptu Confessions 4/10/14

If you could have fictional character or celebrity be your Domme or sub who would it be and why?  

Jessica Rabbit would be my Domme, cos she would be able to do ne of those power punches when angry and I would rocket to the moon. That would be cool.

Karl


Think how awesome it would be to owned bye Lara Croft (Tomb Raider) Mad whip skillz... rich,  adventurous,  not bad looking ...and i would get to fight and raid tombs as well  Win win


Captain America or Johnny Depp



I have a little crush on Sookie of Trueblood, I would love to be her Domme!


Captain Kathrine Janeway, cause shes hot, an she is like the only female captain ever in star trek no one screws with her ever!! she is bad ass, an well I like her cause I have an older woman fetish thing going on.  hahahahaha


I would have choosen Sean Connery as a submissive
He is a very sexy man, full of strength, smart, and a true man.
Who wouldnt want him to submit to your every whim?



the celebrity i would choose to be my Domme would be Uma Thurman in her role as Poison Ivy in the Batman movie. The reason is that her pheromonedust would make me do whatever she wanted and this would be just like it is now with my Mistress.




Billie Piper as Rose Tyler in Dr. Who.....  A sense of humor, willing to launch off on adventures, brave,  and fun.  Cute, too.  I think I'd be able to be totally open and honest -- and that she'd be ok with that.  Perhaps I'm influenced because I often feel like Dr. Who, visiting Earth, amazed at humans and how they think.   



for a dominant

two words

grace
jones




0 comments:

Post a Comment