Monday, October 27, 2014

I Want by Lady Diana

I want you to want me in the roughest and obscene way that you know of.
I want to be covered in you, sweat, your breath and the words that escape your mouth with my hand in your cock at 3 a.m.
I want my teeth marks on you, bruises in your neck from all my kisses, hurting muscles that you can feel whenever you move.
I want secret marks that nobody knows about, and marks not so secret that people can see in you when you move your head in a certain way.
I want your tongue in my mouth and my fingerprints  in your ass.
I want you to know how your name sounds when it flows from my lips between a moan and a gasp.
I want you to feel the hunger I have for long going unfed.
I want to posses your body and your pleasure, but above it all I want you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment