Saturday, October 4, 2014

BDSM by Samina

BDSM

Please excuse me if i bleed on you,
It's just something i do,
and i do it well.

Please excuse me if the pleasure
becomes too much to bare.
I will shake and moan like your slut,
Prostrated on the floor.

Please excuse me if i present myself,
naked and vulnerable,
bent upon your raised knee,
and beg for a red tinted spanking.
Please take out your frustrations on me.

Please excuse me if i honour you with my scars,
My Mistress's badge,
on a notepad of skin.
Proud. Dark. Bound. Yours.

Please excuse me if i appear normal
to the naked eye,
While i dream of my submission to you,
Perfect and complete.

I have fought you, my love, for far too long.

I no longer dwell inside this conformity,
You may consider it an abnormality.
So i throw away my dignity,
and i relish in my truth.

0 comments:

Post a Comment