Saturday, February 8, 2014

Madeleine Broome by Lady Eloise

Inspirational Women,

There are so many that I've known, met, loved then despised, enjoyed and was motivated by, felt an instant kinship, kindred spirit for, and knew I was destined to be friends with.

 In Second Life, I have a handful of such ladies that I adore, one of course is little Miss Evangeline Eames, who introduced me to this amazing woman, Miss Madeleine Broome.

I met Judge Broome at the first Femdom in SL I ever ventured into. It was all odd and exciting, bizarre and crazy good at the same time. This Femdom had a high council and she was Judge.
I don't think it is a secret that she is an attorney in RL, or that she is whip smart either. I had not been voicing much in SL as of late, and I was sure prone to do the old wise platitude of "Been seen, not heard" until I got better at using my headset. I listened a lot. And what I heard was the sound of family. Like, my RL family coming from the direction of this really pretty avatar. I thought, "Well, sweet Jesus on a Ritz cracker, pass the Bourbon, this girl is Southern now!" I was tickled. I thought, now that is pretty amazing. A domme who sounds traditional, thinks modern and has probably the same upbringing I have. She was cool as a cucumber, friendly, but had this edge about her that I recognized in myself. She did. not. play. She was charming, and lovely, and spoke when spoken to, but there was no nonsense about her. I thought, now, if she will just be my friend in this crazy place.
 Well, we'd bump into each other from time to time, had a friend or two in common, and shared a love of blues music and spanking an ass. I learned she lived a few states over from me, and has a green thumb, and is as accident prone as I am. WE both have weird injuries from time to time, broken toes, fingers, shoulders, collarbones, and we can both laugh about it which is the best part.
I could go on and on about how beautiful she is in RL, I mean a knock out, her avatar is just a tiny rendering of how pretty she is, but what is even more outstanding is the beauty she has inside. She works tirelessly at her job, loves her friends with loyalty and passion, she enjoys restoring and renovating historical homes, and finds time to be a  "Big Sister".. yep, she is a RL mentor to a young girl, and takes time out of her life to help the unfortunate. That speaks volumes to me about the generosity of this woman.
 Give me a dog loving, generous of spirit, charitable, Bourbon drinking, blues loving, southern Domme who loves hard and can grow a tomato any day of the week. Maddie sends me encouragement when I am down, sends me emails to check on me, funny cards and delicious treats in the mail during the holidays. I'm lucky, I hope she continues to rub off of me, all that do gooding is contagious. I love her, and hope she'll always, always be my friend.
 Many of you will remember her being the Auction Master and Femdom Magazine Editor, even the Second in command here at Dominion, and that my friends shows the kind of trust she issues without trying.
 Get to know Madeleine Broome, its worth it I promise, she is a treasure to me, I love her, you will too.
I hope to get her to Texas this year and spoil her rotten a little if she'll let me. One more thing.. she loves The Walking Dead TV show about as much as I do, and she can probably whip your ass at triva.
Hint, she is single, but particular. I love that about her. And never, never send her tulips.

I love you LMS
XXXX
El.

0 comments:

Post a Comment