Saturday, February 1, 2014

Good Morning by Anonymous

My eyes awaken to the soft glittering light tinted red by my still closed eyes.
Your faint perfume infiltrates my nose with that first sweet breath of air as I rouse.
Becoming aware of your presence beside me, my bleary eyes open to gaze upon your still, sleeping form.
I roll slightly towards your warmth and just study you in your unconscious beauty.
Carefully, I begin to shift myself, down under the covers.
Venturing into the warm and dimly lit world, where your nightie gives way to beautiful bare skin.
I can not help myself as I draw close, cheek millimeters from your stomach.
I smile widely, almost painfully so as I place a kiss in passing, upon your navel.
Rolling further to straddle your legs and very carefully support myself over your body, I dip down and nose gently between your legs, kissing the tender skin of inner thighs.
The tip of my tongue lingers, drawing it's delicate touch higher, my nose tip pushing the fabric upward with it, until my tongue finds that crease between thigh and body.
Softly, scattering devoted kisses over your stomach, thighs and vulva.
A more eager, lingering kiss upon your clitoral hood, the warmth of my mouth encompassing it, and drawing it in with a soft suckle.
I feel you move, and begin to more diligently worship your sex.
My tongue extends and parts your lips, caressing a line of heat from entrance to clit.
Very slowly, over and over while you shift slightly in bliss.
I feel your hand, finding my head with a commanding grip of my hair, tugging me in tighter.
The eagerness in your half whispered words makes me almost squirm in delight.
"Good morning, pretty thing..... Don't stop."
I can barely keep my tongue in it's proper place while grinning so hard, My first words moaned incoherently into your mons, making sensual vibrations.
"Good morning, Mistress."

0 comments:

Post a Comment