Sunday, December 8, 2013

Unowned Slave by Lady Panther

(Having being here for a brief amount of time I have noticed several un-owned subs.  I thought I would share this for encouragement -- and for owned subs to reflect on and to realize how they used to feel.)
--------------------------------------

The Prayer of the Un-owned sub

Allow me to learn from myself as I journey along the way
And to understand my own needs, desires and growth

Allow me to understand the reasons I am alone
And not to feel the loneliness of such a predicament

Allow me the solace and peace given to me through this time alone
And know that it builds my own strength for a future relationship

Allow me to welcome these moments of wanting and yearning
And to not let them pull me into self-doubt or pity

Allow me the strength to understand my role in this lifestyle
And to be open to the learning opportunities provided from all around me

Allow me to learn from other un-owned slaves the skill of patience
And the abilities to be open to the whims of various Tops

Allow me to learn from owned slaves, the real challenges of absolute submission
And the release that come from being the property of another

Allow me to aptly present myself with aplomb and confidence to all around me
And not feel shamed or lessor because I am un-owned

Allow me to search for the best match to my needs
And not to settle upon just anyone giving me attention

Allow me to harness all of these skills to best offer myself to the right Domina
And the ability to humbly accept her specific training when she comes along

Allow me to cherish my time with her and to temper my eagerness
And to understand that this is not time to make up for time lost in being owned

Allow me to accept her collar in full faith and trust to be hers only
And to be humbled and not boastful for being owned

Allow me to serve her well and learn her needs and wants utterly
And to never lose the feelings of the times when I was un-owned

Allow me instead to pass the knowledge of this journey to others
And to help my fellow submissives who are still seeking their One

-Panther Goddess

0 comments:

Post a Comment