Sunday, December 29, 2013

New Year's Confession by Carl

A Confession concerning Dominant Ladies

A Capital D and Capital L prefixing Your address, Your Title, my fortunate opportunity to have finally found You. But all these protocols  fall short honoring your grace and are just tributes to your rarity and extraordinary magnificence.  My efforts at describing or worshiping a being so unique could never do You justice but You are a source, a natural phenomenon occurring in nature delivering balance, control and order.

 I'm grateful for all the idiosyncrasies of your personality that make you unique and divine and the antithesis to my submission, the balancing factor, the cure to this want, this need and a shining beacon of independence, individuality, femininity, strength, sex appeal and dominance.

 You are a revolution against oppression of almost every kind, thousand of years of subjugation from male dominated society which infected every facet of life from cradle to grave. You inspire and excite me, breathing life into the dulled and dumbed down cavities of my personality. But more than that You are an example to others, an idea, I manifestation of human liberty and feminine power for all the world to see and adore.

Perhaps those brave enough may come to kneel and beg to worship at Your feet, others will only dream they could in their closets. Only those of Your discerning pleasure will be admitted to Your intimate engagement, to Your divine control and molded to Your absolute service and devotion.

I am a mere witness to Your march toward all of Your ambitions, Your goals and Your truly unique activities. To be of any service to You is of my deepest and most humble desire.... my absolute lust..

0 comments:

Post a Comment