Saturday, December 8, 2012

The Snake Pit & Eve by Lady Wycked Part1

As I walk into the house long before I reach the first of thirteen stairs I can smell the lust lingering in the air. That devious little snake, oh how he amused me. So full of the same needs I had, but embodied with a stronger need to see me sated than himself. He lived to serve my needs in anyway possible, even if it meant serving as a tool, an implement of teasing torture. A tool used on my precious gem, Eve. The ninth step and I can hear Eve gasp in tormented pleasure, "please snake please, I need a break. PLEASE stop touching me". The sweat that clung to Eve's hair and crevasses acted as a conductor to amplify the sexual current my pet snake fervently wielded against poor denied Eve. "I don't know why you wanna see me fail Her", Eve whimpered. At those words the snake arched back and thrust forward striking at Eve's swollen nylon mesh encased wet sex. Assaulting her needy slit relentlessly with his forked tongue, straddling and stroking the entire length of her tender and rigid clit. When I reach the top of the stairs I pause to slip off my shoes and out of my coat. The scent of frustration is even more thick than the blanket of snow clinging to and choking the trees out front. I smile to myself as I hear my poor sweet teasetoy Eve whimper under the assumed ministrations of an irreverent reptilian tongue. Each stroke of the tongue threatening to push her past the point of no return. I run my hands through my hair as I release the barrette sending it falling down and into my face. My hair still semi damp releases new girlie smells into lust filled nose cocktail. Sweat. Smoke. Perfume. And wet girl sex. I wonder if my snake will pick up on my scent or approaching body heat first. I'm a bit surprised I've made it this far into the apartment without my snake greeting me. And for a moment I wonder if it is in fact the snake working over Eve in my absence. Once I reach the slave's room I lean on the door and let my eyes drink in the scene. My incorrigible serpentine pet has apparently been enjoying the advantage I had afforded him by leaving Eve still restrained when I stepped out this morning. I came through the doorway and cleared my throat, it wasn't until that moment that the snake whirled around leaving his former station between Eve's legs to meet my eyes. As my pet moved his head to meet my gaze I could now see clearly the reason he didn't pick my scent up as I entered the house. The space he had been previously singularly focused on - Eve's cunt - was shimmering with pure unfulfilled need and lust. Looking upon Eve's teased and swollen sex it seemed almost alive, gasping and quivering as her restrained body finally began to relax sinking comfortably back into the bed. The snake quickly made his way to me as a child who had been caught with his hand in the cookie jar might rush to his mom. I bend at the knee slightly to allow my wickedly predatory pet to slink up my calf and begin transversing my body curling around my chest to look into my eyes. His gaze saying, "Mistress, I continued the torment that you had been so skillfully exacting on your Evie. I figured it would please that I was increasing *both* of our need for that which only *you* can grant. I pray I have not overstepped my boundaries." I quickly reply, "come closer my pet I wanna smell her on you". Unblinking I was staring deeply into the eyes of a normally very dangerous very threatening predator. I stare further searching for any trace of malice, of which I of course found none. There was a time not that long ago when this cold blooded predator held the capacity to strikeout in attempts to sink his poisonous fangs deep into my supple skin. He could have easily squeezed me more tightly than he does, so tightly in fact that he could without much effort force the very air from my lungs. This normally lethal hunter looked back at me with nothing but adoration, devotion, and respect. I reassured him by stating, "you know my most cherished pet that you can continue to have as much fun with my teasetoy Eve as you'd like, provided you FOREVER remember it is my place alone to break either of you". "Oh Mistress, I would never!", the snake began before I placed one delicate finger across the snake's dangerously sly smile. "Shhhhh", I breathed, "of course you wouldn't my precious pet. And why would you when you have everything you could possibly want right -here-?". As I stare steadily into the snake's eyes I make my way across the room to my physically and spiritually drained Eve. I say to the snake, "I heard you merciless assault on my toy, you had her whimpering and begging. Just like I had you the day I rendered your fangs impotent against me. You remember that day, don't you pet?". I scan his eyes for a trace a hint of guilt and finding the completely devoid any emotion save worshipful adoration. "You seem to be finding some semblance of escape from your need by ever increasing hers", I say to the snake gesturing towards Eve. "Hmmmmm, let's see just how needy my lil precious Evie is today", I say, the snake slinking down my arm as I reach towards Eve. As my fingertips reach their mark I feel an almost electric surge as she arches pressing cuntsoaked panties even harder against my strokes. She gasps as she bites down on her trembling bottom lip straining her neck to raise her tired sweat drenched head to meet my gaze, her eyes pleading for permission. "I see questions welling in your eyes my dear teased Eve, what is it that you seek", I teasingly question. She whimpers slightly before clearing her throat and starting, "I seek permission to speak Mistress". "What is it toy?", I purr. Her eyes dart from mine to the hungry globes radiating from my snake and back to mine, "Mistress, please don't be too hard on the snake. It was getting difficult without a doubt, but I relish in any and every opportunity to suffer and ache for your pleasure. To build unrealized need so strong and paramount that it may be combined with that of the cruel snake's to be collectively washed over you my Mistress. Pllllease continue to allow us to perpetuate our need for you". It was then I saw something almost sinister wash over her expression as the corners of her pouty lips began to turn up ever so slightly. "I know how making me squirm amplifies the snake's need for you. We could keep each other at an almost constant level of complete sexual desperation.". And almost as rehearsed my slutty subs spoke in unison, "if it pleases you of course Mistress".

0 comments:

Post a Comment