Saturday, December 8, 2012

Shower Scene by Lady Vanda

Shower Scene by Vanda Foxdale I watch as my pet bathes himself thoroughly. You look to me and whisper meekly, "I am ready for my inspection Mistress." I stand and walk slowly over to you making eye contact as I step inside of the shower wearing only my bra and panties and speak to you in a firm voice, "Raise you arms for inspection, and do NOT for any reason lower them, and you are not allowed to touch me in anyway unless I order you to do so." You raise you arms and whisper, "Yes Mistress". Placing my hands on your chest I slide my hands down your wet body till my hands rest on your abdomen while moving my face close to your body and inhaling your soapy masculine scent. I move my right foot in between your legs and whispers against your wet skin, "Spread them." as I push my leg against the inside of your thigh. You spread your legs and whisper, "Yes Mistress". I press my thigh farther in between your legs so your cock and balls rest against my thigh, and I move my left leg around your right leg and straddle your thigh and slide up against your thigh. Sliding my hands around your side and to your lower back while pressing my breast against your chest and sliding my crotch up against your thigh harder. I raise my right hand and spank hard on your wet ass cheek three times while biting your chest and tugging on your skin as it is clinched between my teeth. I move behind you and turn you so you are facing the shower head, "Grab the shower head now." You do as instructed, "Yes Mistress." Looking down at your ass I notice the red hand prints on your left cheek, "Oh that won't do, I will have to make them match." raising my hand I slam three licks with my bare hand on your wet right ass cheek. "That's much better." I press my body against yours while moving my mouth to your back and dragging my teeth down your back, biting and nibble on your flesh. I grasp both of your ass cheeks and squeeze them with all my might while I slowly kneel behind you. I move my mouth closer to your right cheek and bite your wet flesh, sinking my teeth into your flesh. I grasp both cheeks with my hands and pull apart revealing to me your brown hole, and then I move my mouth in towards the brown center and slip my tongue from between my lips and trace circles around your brown hole. I press the tip of my tongue into the hole and pull out and press back in and repeat several times which coats it with my saliva. I pull your ass cheeks farther apart making your hole open up a bit for me and press my tongue in deeper before pulling my tongue from your hole. I then move my attention to the area between your hole and your balls and begin licking and sucking on the flesh there and pressing my mouth tight against it. I move my right hand up and grasp your balls and squeeze them firmly and pull down on them, and then release and move my hand upward, and press my index finger and middle finger against your tight brown hole. I feel you flinch a bit and grasp your left thigh with my left hand and shove my two fingers in your ass and moan as you gasp in pain, "Pain is pleasure my pet." pumping fingers in and out of your ass aggressively......Pulling out my two fingers and spitting my saliva on my fingers and reinserting three fingers in your ass and pumping in and out of your ass while licking and biting your left ass cheek. I continue ramming my three fingers in and out of your tight ass a little longer before pulling free of your ass. I grasp your ass on both sides and pull your cheeks apart revealing to me your hole as it is more open now. I move my mouth close to your the center of your cheeks, and I softly lick up the right side from the bottom to the top and then lick back down starting on the right side and then lick up the middle and stopping as I reach your open ass hole and lick circles around the outer area several times and then slip the tip of my tongue inside your open hole and roll my tongue around the inside opening and then push in and out a few times before pulling my tongue out and sliding up the remainder of your crack. All the while you are moaning. I pull my mouth from your ass and release your cheeks, and you whimper in dissatisfaction. I place my hands on your ankles and caress upward slowly..moving up your calves and then to your thighs and then to your ass cheeks; I grasp your ass cheeks and massage them by rubbing and squeezing and then move hands back down your thighs and calves. I speak firmly to you, "Now turn to face me my pet." You turn as instructed, "Yes Mistress". I look at your aroused cock before me and smile and then look up at you and lick my lips, "Place your hands back on the shower head my pet.", and you do as instructed, "Yes Mistress". I take your shaft in my right hand at its base and squeeze tight and pulling up on the shaft as to milk out any precum awaiting me in its tube. I watch you as your body jerks slightly at my rough play of your cock. I reach up with my left hand a caress your balls softly while continuing to stroke your cock roughly, and I watch your face as you seem to be enjoying my soft caresses on your balls then I grasp your sack and tug down and hold firmly in place and then you legs begin to tremble. I move my mouth toward the head of your cock and slip tongue from between your lips and lick up against the hole and moan as your sweet yet salty precum coat my tongue. I roll the tip of my tongue around the head of your cock teasing it's head completely. I then take the head of your cock into my warm and wet mouth and suck on just the head and rock my head from side to side while moving my hands to unfasten my bra in the back and pulling it from my shoulders and sliding it down my arms and then from my hands and tossing it out of the shower. I pull my mouth free from the head of your cock while I suck really hard which causes a loud smacking sound and a bit of pain to the head of your cock. I grasp my breast one in each hand and press them together and move upward and ease up in between your thighs toward your balls and press against your balls and rub my breast from side to side and then I ease my breast apart allowing your balls to slip in between them and then press my breast tight on your balls and pull downward, and I move my mouth to the base of your shaft and lick and bite its base while my breast hold your balls hostage. I feel your legs tremble against my body and smile knowing you are very aroused. I pull my hands from my breast which allows your balls to be released and take hold of your throbbing shaft into my right hand and and pull it downward and stroke the shaft and moan as precum slips from the hole, and I grasp my left breast with my left hand and pull your cock toward it and smear your precum all over its nipple and all around my breast and then move over to the right one and do the same thing. I release your cock and look up at you and order firmly, "Release the shower head and get on your knees my pet.", and you do as ordered and kneel before me and whisper "Yes Mistress" like a meek little lamb. I look into your blue eyes with a devilish grin, "Now lick both my breast clean my pet, and pay close attention to my erect nipples.", and you whisper, "Yes Mistress" and lean your head down and lick all around my white breast and then you press your tongue against it nipple and lick hard against my brown nipple and then lick upward. You roll your tongue all around my nipple teasing the already hard nipple. I see your hands rising as if you are about to grasp my breast and I stop you in your tracks, "Hands behind your back now!" and you do as instructed and continue teasing my nipple and then you suck it in between your lips and suck on it and tease it with the tip of your tongue as it sits inside your mouth. I grasp your head on either side and pull it tighter to my breast, "Suck it harder my pet." I moan out loud as you do as instructed and arch my back. I then pull your head free of my right nipple and guide your head to the left breast and you give it the same attention as you did the right taking it upon yourself to suck my right nipple hard as you were instructed to do previously, so I caress your head and whisper to your in a pleasing voice, "Oh yes my pet, you are a fast learner and that pleases me." You finish with my breast and raise your head and ask, "Mistress may I speak?" and I nod in approval, and you ask, "What else can I do to please my Mistress?" I look at you softly and caress your cheek and move my face to yours and kiss softly against your lips and lick out my tongue and trace your lips playfully and then tease the center of your lips with the tip of my tongue until you part your lips and allow me to slip my tongue inside your warm wet mouth. I moan as your masculine flavor coats my tongue and thrust my tongue deeper into your mouth gathering more of your flavor on my tongue and stroking your tongue with mine and tease your tongue into a playful game and we begin a passionate kiss and I press my body closer to yours allowing my breast to press against your hard chest and continue kissing for a few moments more before pulling my mouth from yours and looking into your eyes, "I do have something you can do that will please me greatly my precious pet." and I stand before you and look down at you, "Now you can bring your hands from your back and take my panties off." and you do as instructed and ease my panties down and I step out of them and you toss them out onto the floor with my bra. I lean back against the back of the shower and place my left foot on the side of the tub and look down at you, "You may eat my pussy my pet, and I will be very pleased." You move closer to me and begin kissing my inner thighs and caressing my legs and slowly move your way up to my center and playfully lick up between the center of my lips and flick my clit as you reach it. Then you move your hands up and tug my fat lips apart and reveal my center fully to yourself and you flicker your long tongue in and out of my hole a few times and then move your tongue to my swollen clit and roll the tip of your tongue around it and suck it softly and pull on it with your lips. I place my hands on your head as my legs begin to feel weak and begin to tremble. I roll my hips in a circular motion and press pussy closer to your mouth, and whisper through my trembling lips, "Oh yes my pet you are pleasing your Mistress so well." I begin to grind forward and back against your mouth as you suck softly on my clit, "Oh suck it harder!!" and you do as instructed and I begin to shake and tremble all over as I am close to an orgasm and I grasp your head and pull you mouth off my pussy, "I don't want to cum just yet my pet, stand my precious one." you do as instructed and I pull you to me and take you mouth in a deep kiss and moan as I taste my juices on your mouth. I grind my pelvic against your manhood and moan into your mouth as I feel its hardness against me and pull away from the kiss and look up at you, "I have more ways you can please me." and I turn my back to you and lean forward, "Come here and take my pussy my pet; it's so hungry for you." and you do as told. You take your swollen cock into your hand and slid it up and down the full length of my wet pussy and coat its head with my juices and take notices to press it against my clit and caress it briefly before moving to my aching entrance and pressing the head of your cock inside and holding while placing your hands on my hips and then you tug me fast and hard against you and full my pussy with your cock fully and I gasp in a painful pleasure as you slam into me, "Oh yes my pet, you know how your Mistress likes it." I roll my hips in a circular motion teasing your cock, "Now there is one rule pet for this adventure and it is..You may NOT cum until I tell you to and you will cum where I tell you to, understand?" and you whisper, "Yes Mistress" and begin to move your cock in and out at a nice smooth pace; you pull it out so that only the head sits in the entrance and press it back in fully and continue taking me like that till I press my hands on the wall and instruct you, "Take me harder my pet!" and you do as instructed and fuck me hard and fast. I fuck back against you and let you know you are doing a superb job, "Oh yes my pet..your cock feels so good and it fills my pussy to the max." and I roll my hips more and grind back against you matching your rhythm. I stop and look over my shoulder and pull my pussy from your swollen cock and turn to face you and kneel, "I want to tease my juices on your lovely cock. I lick up your shaft from the base to it's head on all sides and then take the head of your cock into my mouth and suck it clean and then I slip it deep into my mouth so that it sits in my throat and swallow hard on it before pulling my mouth free and standing back up and turning back away from you. "I want you to fuck my ass now my pet." and I lean forward and wiggle my ass in front of you. You grab the lube that is on the shelf in the shower with your right hand and grasp my left ass cheek with your left and hand pull my cheek so you can see my ass hole and you squirt the lube at the top of the split and watch it run down my center and watch as it runs across my hole and the you press my cheek together and then you squirt some lube on your shaft and stroke it and and coat it completely before placing the lube back on the shelf. You move closer and grasp each ass cheek in your hands and part them and place your cock in the center and run it up and down allowing my cheeks to caress it and then you pressed the head against my hole and I braced myself with my hands on the wall as you eased the head inside; you hold it there for a moment allowing my ass to adjust before you slowly press more and more until you are fully inside me and you hold it there as your bodies are pressed tight together. When you feel my hips begin to roll in a circular motion you know I am ready and you begin you pressing you cock in and out of my ass all the while holding tight to my hips. "Oh yes my pet, fuck my ass like a wild beast!" You tighten you grip and whisper huskily, "Yes Mistress" and you begin pumping in and out of my ass hard and fast and ramming as deep as you can with all you might and this goes on for several minutes until I feel your cock swelling inside my ass and stretching it further, so I begin rubbing my erect clit hard and fast and as I am about to cum, I instruct you, "Pull you cock out and cum all over my ass NOW!!!" and you do as instructed and as your hot cum drips onto my ass I scream out, "OH MY GOD..YES MY PET..I AM CUMMING!!" and you empty your load all over my ass and I instruct you to kneel and clean up your mess with your tongue, and you do as order. When you are finished I turn to face you and caress you head while raising my left leg to the side of the tub, "Now my darling pet clean my pussy of my cum." and you do a very good job, and I tap your shoulder and tell you, "Stand my precious." and you do, and I lick your lips and take your mouth and enjoy your flavors through a deep and passionate kiss. As the kiss ends I take your hand and lead you out of the shower and turn off the water and hand you a towel, "Dry me and when you are finished dry yourself." When you are finished doing as you were instructed I take your hand and lead you to the bedroom and over to the bed and I climb in and pat the bed for you to join me and you do. I caress your head and whisper against your ear, "You're such a good pet and you pleased your Mistress so well." and softly kiss against your ear, "Good night my precious." and I snuggle against you placing my head on your chest and falling asleep to the sound out your heart beating peacefully in my ear. THE END!! Written by Miss Vanda Foxdale

0 comments:

Post a Comment