Saturday, December 29, 2012

Andy's New Years


I sat there, waiting. Where could she be? I kept checking the clock every minute or so, my foot tapping against the ground nervously. Could she really have stood me up? Was I just not worth it to her to show up? I got startled as a waitress came up to me, asking my name. There was a call for me. I knew it had to be her. Who else would phone me at the restaurant? I quickly run to the phone, grabbing it and answer with a shy, questioning "Hello?" It was her! The car had some problems, and she was still committed to coming. I agreed to wait longer for her, and happily took my seat with a bounce.
    Oh how the time goes by slowly when one stares at at the clock. But i had nothing else to really do. Every half a minute I would switch between my watch and outside, waiting to see her. Finally, an hour later she arrives! I snap up out of my seat to greet her. Handshake? hug? kiss her feet? What do I do? These thoughts all suddenly rushed to my head, but before I could think of what to do she offers me a hug. I let out a sigh of relief, and extend my arms out and give her a big warm hug.
    We sit down, talking about the car breakdown at first. We laugh, smile, joke as if we had known each other far better then just online for a month. We both picked hamburgers, going for something simple I suppose. They sure were big though! All through eating we talk so casually. How was each others days, about our pasts and future. It all seemed so easy, how was I able to talk so simply to her.
Oh crap, cheese! Cheese dripping down from my mouth and going all over the place. I expect a scolding, yet I hear cheerful laughter. I look up to see her smiling face, pointing at the string of cheese that was connecting my mouth to the burger on the plate. I blush brightly, quickly trying to get rid of the mess.
    We end up talking for a few hours, all the way up till we was the last people in the restaurant! Finally we decide to leave, not wanting to hold up the place closing up for the day. None of us ended up finishing all our food, It was just too much. With dogie bags in hand we get up and walk out the building.
    Holy crap its cold! With jackets and gloves we head to out vehicles. I a little electric bike, and her to the car. I feel kind of embarrassed showing her my bike, it seemed kind of like a toy of some sort. I am happy she showed interest, my heart races with delight. One last chance to make her smile, I show off my driving mask, with a picture of the incredible hulk printed onto it. Success, a chuckle! every time I hear that intoxicating noise my heart melts. surely nothing could be better. With one last hug, we say our goodbyes, and head off our respective ways.
    I don't think it could have gone any better to be honest. I see good times in the future for us both. My new years revelation is to try and be the best, most pleasing sub I can be for Mistress Dalia. I want to hear her laugh as many times as possible.

0 comments:

Post a Comment