Sunday, December 23, 2012

A Sure Bet Part 2 by Gunther


A Sure Bet part 02. (From gunther)
warning (Contains forced gay and public humilliation)


The night was short and sleeping on the bus floor naked wasn't easy either.
Karen awoke me from my sleep yanking on my leash and ordered me to make coffee for all the members.
The bus kitchen had everything I needed, to make the coffee.
While I was working I could still feel that fucked in the ass feeling and dreaded what was in store for me today.
But I had no choice in the matter anymore, loosing that stupid bet, I lost my freedom and now was a slave/bitch to Karen and her pussy venom gang.
When the coffee was ready I poored everyone a cup and brought it to each member.
Karen had ordered me back to sit on the floor beside her bunk.
She sat on the side of the bunk when she yanked the leash towards her and snarled at me “Get your fucking tongue to work slut”!
She grabbed my hairs and forced my face against her shaved pussy, “Get to it we don’t have all day”!
I started licking her with long strokes , making sure her clit got that last flic from the tip of my tongue each time.
Pretty soon she was grinding against my face, till she came so hard.
When she regained her senses she slapped me hard in the face then kicked me backward.
Karen “From now on slut, you will do that every morning”, ”don’t you dare, make me tell you again”!
“Go wash yourself in the creek, your face is a mess”!
“Can’t have you walking around like some filthy slut,… not yet anyway”!
She snapped her fingers and I ran to the creek to wash myself.
The morning cold and the freezing water made me very aware of my nakedness and hairless body.
When I came back Karen was talking to one of the members.
Karen “Bitch,… this is Summer”, “In your case Miss Summer”!
“She will help you with your clothing and look”!
“I’ll see you in half an hour, to inspect you”!
“Then we need to ride to the nearby town”!
As Karen walked away Miss Summer was looking me over from top to bottom.
“So Eric,… uh sorry Erica”, “We got some work on you to do, so do what I tell you and you will be ready in time”!
“Don’t and you will find out later what that means for you”!
All I could do was nod.
Miss Summer had hat wicked grin on her face when she said “I got just the right outfit for you”!
She was abut to turn when I asked “What’s wrong with my clothes”
She turned and slapped me in the face saying “the correct phrase is (What’s wrong with my clothes, Miss Summer)”!
“And the answer is simple slut”!
“Last night you got so eager to fuck, we didn’t had time to get allot of wood”!
“So we ran out during and had to use your clothes to keep the flames going”!
“They are all gone slut”!
“Sorry” she grinned.
“B…but what am I going to wear Miss Summer”!?
Miss Summer “Oh don’t worry, I got just the right outfit in mind with your new status in the gang”!
She went to a cabinet and took some items out.
“Ok, I think this will fit you nicely “!  She handed me a bright red lace bra.
I was in shock, “I cant wear this I’m a man”!
Miss Summer just raised a eyebrow “You must be joking right, a real man wouldn’t let himself get fucked in the ass by a group of women and moan and cum like a bitch”!
“And a real man would know how to ride a bike”!
“Last night you sucked my rubber cock, like a slut in heat, so don’t you tell me you’re a man”!
I wanted to object “But I ……”! SLAP
Her hand print was on my cheek as she slapped me.
Miss Summer “Do as your fucking told to, or do I have to use the cane on your ass”?
Quickly I started to put on the bra while Miss Summer adjusted it.
Then she handed me some crotch-less panties , I stepped into and she slid them up my legs and set is so my caged cock was rightfully exposed.
“Oh that’s so cute, Erica”! Miss summer grinned witch only inflamed my humiliation more.
Then to my horror she handed me an almost sheer white top, witch when I put it on everyone clearly could see I was wearing a red bra under.
That and the fact it had Slut written on the front and back.
Next she asked me “Skirt or pants, witch do you prefer”!
Of course I chose the pants, no way in hell I was going wear a skirt in public.
“Can I have the pants, Miss Summer”! I said.
Miss Summer just laughed and said “Well its your choice slut, I would have taken the skirt”!
When she took an item out of the cabinet my humiliation increased and she handed it to me.
“But these are leather chap pants, I cant wear this in public everyone will see”!
Miss Summer “Quit stalling slut, you chose pants you got them”!
Reluctant and regretful I put on the chaps, which only seem to emphases more on the crotch less panties .
Next she handed me red women’s shoes with a 3” heel that had straps and a lock to secure around my ankles.
I was unsteady on my feet so she told me to walk around in them a bit.
Suddenly flashes went of and when I turned and fall on my ass another series of flashes went of.
“Stop you cant take picture of me like this, I said”!
Miss Summer “Why the fuck not bitch, it will go greatly with the video tape of you last night getting fucked up the ass from all of us”!
I was nailed to the ground with fear “You mean you filmed all that”?
Miss Summer “Of course you pathetic silly SISSY Slut”!
“That and its already posted on our website (Pussy Venom) under the section (Sissy bitch slut adventures)”!
“Your slut ass is a hit, lots of Women and men payed to see your loser ass get fucked”!
Sheer terror and humiliation went trough me and tears formed into my eyes.
Miss Summer “Oh what’s the matter Slut, you should be proud”!
“You made us more money in one night then we could gather in half a year”!
“There’s no turning back now, BITCH”!
“Now turn your sorry ass around and bend over slut”
“Spread those slut cheeks for me”! Slap
As I spread my ass cheeks I feel humiliated and vulnerable but what choice do I have.
She takes a tube of lube and roughly insert’s one finger wiggling it around then ad’s another.
Miss Summer “You like that don’t you bitch, I’m starting to wonder if you lost that bet on purpose”!
(Eric Moans as his prostate is stimulated) “Uhh yes ,… I mean no”!
“Your confusing me, I don’t want this”! (Moans louder)
Miss Summer ad’s another finger and stimulates him more “You sure you don’t want this”!
Eric “Plea…”!
Quickly she takes out her fingers and pushes in a large red tail butt plug.
SLAP, SLAP, SLAP Miss Summer “You dirty fucktoy, your enjoying this far to much”!
Miss Summer continues to spank his ass hard till both cheeks are bright red.
“Here suck on this”! she places a dildo gag into his mouth and secures it at the back of his head.
“There, now when your riding bitch to town with Miss Karen, everyone will see those blushing cheeks”!
At that moment Miss Karen walks in with Miss Evangeline, both have that typical cold look on their faces.
Miss Evangeline “Is that fucking slut ready”!
Miss Summer “Just finished with her blush”!
Karen checks his ass, then quickly spanks him a few more times hard.
Miss Karen “That is a nice shade don’t you think Eva”!
Miss Evangeline “Its missing something”!
Miss Karen takes the leash and yanks it to follow her “Oh, she’s got her appointment in town”!
She has that grin on her face when she says “You got the item in your side bag I hope”!
Miss Evangeline as Eric passes smacks his ass aswell “off course”!
“Your getting so spoiled aren’t you Erica”!
Again Eric has to ride bitch, while being cuffed to Karen and holding her breasts.
As they ride on the highway, they pass numerous cars.
Some are honking other people are clearly laughing and pointing at Eric on the back of Miss Karen’s bike.
Eric feels so humiliated , but has no choice he’s along for the ride.
Soon they arrive into a town with a very busy shopping street with various stores and shops.
Miss Karen shouts to Miss Evangeline “Lets park here, its not far now and I like to look at a few stores”! (Winks)
As Eric is released and steps of the bike people turn their heads and laughter and giggles from a group of girls.
One of the girls “OMG, look his thingy is caged”!
Another girl replies “They fit in such a small cage”? she mockingly askes.
Miss Karen just smiles and says “The Slut likes it when you give her a slap on the ass”!
A girl walks up and smacks Eric’s ass hard “Welcome to town slut”!
Eric face is bright red in shame and humiliation.
Miss Evangeline “C’mon Eric, give the girls a nice courtesy bow”!
When Eric doesn’t react as fast Karen yanks the leash.
Eric does as told witch only gets the remarks like “OMG what a loser”!
Miss Karen and Miss Evangeline then lead Eric in the street.
They stop at a shady tattoo/piercing shop.
Miss Evangeline “Oh that’s a cute one look the flowerprinted with the butterfly in the middle”!
Miss Karen “that’s perfect, with the text above it will be perfect”!
“And our pussy venom logo on her schoulder”!
Miss Evangeline “lets go inside”!
As the 3 go inside there’s a big tattoo’ed guy at the desk greeting them.
The guy looks at Eric and see’s his caged cockdangle from the crotch less red panties and smirks.
Miss Evangeline “Hi, we called earlier”
“This is the pathetic little sissy we talked about”!
“You think you can do that flower print with the butterfly just above his ass with in big letters above (SISSY SLUT)”!
Miss Karen hands him a drawing of the pussy venom logo “I’d like this on her schoulder with property of”!
The big guy just looks at the drawing saying “Shouldn’t be to hard”!
Eric is just shacking his head no as he cant speak with the gag in, but he’s just ignored”!
Miss Evangeline “Ummm, could you do her nipples and a lorum piercing aswell”!
“A little gift from me to you Karen”!
Miss Karen “Ohh, thank you Evangeline”!
“It be so much fun to leash him there and other things”!
“Isn’t Miss Evangeline nice slut”!
Eric is just shaking his head left to right trying to indicate no.
“Sometimes she can be so stubborn”, “I’ll have to punish you later for being such an ungrateful bitch”!
The guy leads them to a chair that looks like one from the gynecologist office only this one has straps to bind a person to.
Eric is reluctantly placed and secured into the chair.
Miss Evangeline grabs his balls firmly and say’s “Sit the fuck still or say goodbye to these Sissy”!
Eric stops squirming in his bonds seeing the angry and sincere face .
The guy starts with the piercings in Eric’s nipples witch now has tears flow freely from his eyes.
Miss Karen strokes his head “ It will soon be over fucktoy, be brave”!
Then the guy pierces Eric’s cock between the shaft and his balls and places a big golden ring in it.
The guy releases Eric and roughly leads him to a table to lie down on his stomach.
He then produces a rope to secure Eric.
The stencil is copied on Eric’s back and the guy starts to Tattoo the design.
Both Miss Evangeline and Miss Karen are admiring the guy’s handy work as it forms on Eric’s ass.
When he’s finished Eric is released , but his degradation isn’t over yet.
Miss Evangeline snap’s at him  “Shouldn’t you thank the man properly Slut”!!?
Eric just softly says with a shaky voice “Thank you Sir”!
Miss Karen “That’s not the correct way bitch”, “on your fucking knee’s in front of him, like the good little cocksucker you are”!
“And you better put some effort in it or I let him beat you up and fuck your silly ass”!
“Then again, you like getting some ass workout don’t you sissy”!
“I’m not goin to g….”! I said as I was punished in the stomach from the big bellied guy.
Big bellied guy  “Get to it faggit and I better not feel any teeth on my cock or being toothless is the least of your worries”!
Here I was, the breath knocked out of me, on my knees with this big bellied towering guy in front of me.
I wasn’t gay, it was all because of that stupid bet, my mind raced.
I was brought back to the moment when Miss Karen slapped me in the face saying “Get to it now sissy”!
The big bellied guy was balling his fist threatening me.
With trembling hands I opened his fly and took hesitantly his cock out, feeling sick inside.
Miss Karen “Go on, you can do it bitch, think it’s just another strapon”!
My hands stroked it, gently as it became semi erect.
Miss Evangeline took out a small digicorder and was filming it all saying “Go on slut, taste it”!
“Taste your first real cock”!
With disgust I opened my mouth as I went closer.
I could smell his male odor and urine.
It was clear hygiene was not a big thing for him.
The tip reached my lips.
Miss Evangeline “Lick it, show everyone how you love that smelly cock”!
As I did what was told, my humiliation and disgust grew but I had no choice.
Miss Evangeline “That’s right, sissy “!
“Tasteful isn’t it”, “ A real cock on your tongue”!
“Now be a good little slut and suck it for the camera”!
“I’ll call it “a virgin tasting” when I post it on the website”!
Both women and the big guy laugh out loud as I, faced red wrap my mouth around the faul tasting cock”!
“That’s a nice warm mouth you got there cocksucker, here have some more” the big guy says as he forces my head with his hands closer, giving me a gaging feeling.
Miss Karen “Now you know what’s it like for us”, “why hygiene is so important”!
“Now Suck it like you want your sorry excuse to be”!
Slowly I start to suck the cock in and out my mouth , feeling the cock swell and harden.
Miss Karen kneels behind me and slowly strokes my balls with one hand (whispers) “That’s it, suck that cock for me, yessss”!
“Your doing so well slut, slide your tongue on the underside”!
“Feel how you, send pleasure trough his body how you have control over it”!
Her stimulation cause me discomfort as my cock started to swell in its cage.
Not to mention her voice seductively whispering in my ear.
Miss Karen “Yesss, that’s it relax”!
“Suck that nice cock for me”!
Entranced by her voice and stimulation I eagerly suck at the cock.
Soon the big guy is meeting me and I sense he’s close.
Not un noticed by Miss Karen who rubs my balls a little faster saying:
“Now jerk him of and open your mouth”!
“I want to see him cum on your slut face”!
My mind races feeling I wanna obey obey her every desire.
Faster and faster I jack him of as he grunts calling me a dirty sissy slut, but I don’t care all I want is to please this women with the angelic voice.
Miss Karen “Look up at him, see how much pleasure you bring him”!
“Yess, that’s my good sissy slut”!
Suddenly the guy starts to spurt cum allover my face and in my mouth.
As his orgasm subsides he puts his cock back in my mouth and says “Suck it clean bitch”!
When I’m done I want to clean my face but Miss Karen stops me “Oh no you don’t leave it on slut”!
“Now turn your face to the camera bitch, let everyone see what a naughty sissy slut you are”!
I hesitate and quickly she grips my balls sending pain trough me and I do as she tells me.
Miss Karen “Now say (Thank you Sir, for that lovely cock and cum)”!
With a lightly tightening grip she persuades me and I say in front of the camera “Thank you Sir, for that lovely cock and cum”!
Miss Evangeline “There now was that so hard Cum slut”?!
Miss Karen “Now, stand up”!
As I do she takes the leash again and says “He realy made a mess on your face, good”!
Miss Evangeline grabs my wrists and cuffs them on my back.
“There now you cant wipe it off”!
“I want everyone in town to see what a dirty sissy cum slut you are”!
With that Miss Karen yanks the leash and we leave the store.
As we walk the busy street people laugh and point and my humiliation continues.
We come to a marketplace and in the middle there’s a statue with some benches on each side.
As I stand at the side facing it Miss Karen bends me over and ties the leash to the side .
Some people gather around making me feel very humiliated.
Miss Karen shouts to the crowd “As you see this pathetic Sissy slut just sucked a cock and craved for a facial”!
People around say all kinds of degrading comments and I see men and women laugh at my  predicament.
People “What a fag”, “Such a loser”!
Miss Karen “This bitch used to be a sexist pig  and now look at the sissy”!
“Ladies look at how small her thingy is” with that she releases my cock from its chastity.
And slaps it a few times making it dangle between my legs to the amusement of the still growing crowd.
Miss Karen “What’s even worse this sissy slut likes to take it up the ass and gets off on it”!
With that she pulls the red tail butt plug from my ass.
I see Miss Evangeline handing her a strapon from a bag she was carrying and then Miss Evangeline returns to filming me.
Miss Karen positions herself behind me and guides the rubber cock to my still gaping hole, placing the head at my entry.
She then grabs my sides and with one thrust goes all the way in making me scream.
Miss Karen “First step is the hardest slut”!
With that she starts to fuck me slow and deep.
One of the women in the crows screams out in delight “OMG.., look he’s getting hard”!
In my shame and humiliation I look down and see it for myself.
What the fuck is wrong with me I think, I’m being degraded and humiliated in public and yet I cant hide my arousal.
Do I like this ?
As Miss Karen starts to fuck me faster I starts to moans from the pleasure she stimulates within me.
But in my mind I’m confused do I crave this , do I want to be owned , humiliated and used like this.
As I struggle with myself, it occurs suddenly that pre cum is oozing out of my cock.
Miss Karen “Yes slut, cum for me”, “show everyone you like being my property and dirty little sissy slut”!
With that she gives my ass a slap and the sting sends me over and I cum like never before .
She withdraws from me and puts the cock cage back on me as people clap their hands for her .
Miss Karen “Clean yourself up bitch, your embarrassing me”!
I try to lick with my tongue as much as I can to the amusement of the crowd.
Miss Evangeline “Time to go home filthy slut”!
With that I’m yanked by the leash to follow ….

End Part 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment