Saturday, December 29, 2012

A Night Out by Lady Alyssalove


My eyes filtered around the dark room, lights flashing and music blasting in my ears, a headache slowly building behind my eyes, but I ignored the feeling. I was too busy, looking for that one boy who would satisfy my needs.

 These urges didn't come up often, the urge to dominate, to take complete control from someone. I brought my drink to my blood red lips and sips on it, the cold liquid flowing down my throat. My eyes roamed around the room again when I saw him.

He was walking in the door, a few friends behind him, but my eyes were only on him. He would be my victim tonight.

I drowned the last bit of my drink and I stood, my black dress flow down my legs and I slowly moved to the boy.

One of his friends touched his shoulders and pointed to me, saying something to the boy, whispering in his ear.

I glared at the friend, his blonde hair falling in his face and he looked shocked but quickly masked his expression and looking away.

'Good boy' I thought in my mind as I moved close to the boy.

"Hello," I said, my voice low and could barely be heard over the music but I knew he had heard me.

"Hello," He said and held out his hand. "I'm Eric, and you?"

I took his hand and gripped it hard, my long red nails digging into the soft skin of his palm.

 "Aly," I whispered in his ear, and pulled him closer. "Come with me boy, let us go somewhere more... quiet."

I saw him swallow, his Adam's apple bobbing, but he nodded his head slightly and I smirked, pulling him out of the club and across the street to a hotel and goes inside, moving past the front desk and to the elevator, pulling Eric inside the elevator.

I looked the boy up and down, finally being able to see his body fully now.

He was wearing a blue stripped shirt, and dark jeans. He was fairly short, taller than me by about 3 inches, but I knew he would look amazing tied to my bed, or kneeling at my knees.

"Um, where are we going?" He asked, a nervous edge in his voice as his eyes darted around the small space of the elevator.

I lifted my hand and guided his face so he was looking at me, letting my nails run over his face and smirks.

"We are going to my room boy." I said. "Where we will have some fun."

He swallowed thickly, but nodded.

"What kind of fun?" His voice was small and quivered just slightly and I smirked.

I let my hand run down his chest and to his crotch, gripping it tightly in my hand, loving the squeak that left his throat.

"Have you ever been dominated boy?" I asked..

He shook his head quickly and I griped his crotch harder, feeling his cock jump and begin to harden.

"You will speak boy, and you will refer to me as miss," I said. "Now, do you want to be dominated, and don't you dare lie to me."

I saw him swallow before hearing his soft, barely there, voice, "Yes Miss."

I smiled and slowly let go of his cock and balls as the doors open and begins to drag him to my room...

end of part one

0 comments:

Post a Comment