Monday, January 24, 2011

Trials Confession Microcosm

Distinguished Ladies of the Dominion,

Where to begin. Reasons and excuses of course will not help me now. Instead I will prostrate myself before all of you, in attempts to appeal to what little pity I've earned, if any at all. My actions leading to the trial were reprehensible. In my newfound comfort and resulting excitement of existing in the courtyard, I failed to keep in mind how much I desired to show my respect, not for the thrill that would consequently follow, but for the sake of pleasing and admiring those who reside here. The uncompromising manner of the Esteemed ladies of The Dominion creates an atomsphere unmatched in all of Second Life, that I'm honored to experience in any form.

Like anyone else I've struggled with my identity at times, and who knows what I'll conclude tomorrow, but submission, like my fetish for latex are the only constant means of inspiration I can rely upon. How I choose to experience them is all that shifts over time. I'm hopeful that The Dominion can also be one of those constants. I am comfortable here, and wish to only express that comfort in service. I'm sorry to those I offended. I do not want to misrepresent myself, nor those who call this their home. As Lady Zarita said as she locked me away before trial, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions;" I can only hope that at least my intentions were clear, being that condemnation may be sweetly. unavoidable.

I underestimated the sanctity and sincerity between all of you, and made a mockery of those who welcomed me even as a strange, quiet, cross-dressing fool, more concerned with his appearance than the connectivity he claimed to seek. I debased potential bonds that could have defined me for the better. Please forgive me, Everyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment