Friday, February 19, 2010

At my feet...

Submitted anonymously by a Domme at the Dominion


As I look down, I feel an electricity start in my feet and move fiercely through me. It's almost unbalancing. The strength and aura of your being resonate so fluidly throughout the room. Both submission and Dominance are gifts given specially to one another, carefully chosen. Yours an intoxicating pleasure, addictive...igniting my Dominance to levels only few have ever achieved.

My hand reaches down, a single nail tracing along your jawl line, pointed at your chin. Pressuredly, pressing in, I smile, watching your intent not to move, only embrace what you are given. Up to your lips, with the pad of my index finger, tracing around them as my eyes narrow and focus more, stopping just at the center of them. A long pause, waiting to see what you will do, again you stay still, but I can see that hunger in your eyes, the almost pleading way you look up at me. I remove my finger, and place it to my own lips, extending my tongue, slowly licking around it before placing it back at your lips, pressing just inside them. "Taste" I say quietly and relish in the ravenous way you devour every drop of fluid there.

"Very good, my boy" is all I say as my hand slips down to my side, our eyes locked, yours glimmering with that look of pride, almost exploding with pure joy at the simpliest of words to you. For moments we go on like this, not another verbal word shared between us, but many unspoken as our bond grows, becomes more solid with each second that passes.

It's time to leave for the night, soon you'll be in your bed, and I in mine, but the experience shared will go with us both. Only a few moments in time, stolen, but powerful enough to last until next we meet and get to share again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment