Sunday, November 9, 2014

My Dream by Riddick

["For confessions from My bitch. Enjoy!" -- Esskah Stonesoul (esskah)

~~~~~~

    Before I start I must state that I am an avid Walking Dead fan and that I watch the show often. I have seen all the episodes, and I sometimes I will daydream about what it would be like to have that kind of freedom in a changed world where human being are not suppressed by 'wolf pack' governments constantly trying to enforce their ideals on the people around them- a world that isn't ruled by greed. Much of the time my daydreams turn to Femdom, a subject in which I am even more of a fan. It is my belief that the following dream resulted from this desire for such a world.

~*~

    Tucking the hem of my pants into my boots, I pulled the zippers up on the sides of the boots and I fastened the leather straps holding the boots securely around my calves. Standing up from the bed on which I had been sitting, I inspected myself. I was dressed fully in dark black clothing (as was the norm during my occasional nighttime supply-runs). I also wore tight fitting cargo pants and a cotton undershirt covered with a rip-stop bud jacket to protect again the frigid air, as well as leather mid-calf-length, standard-issue army boots.

   I stood, speaking idly to the woman in the room with me as she fastened my double holster around my waist.  The holster held two black 9 mm handguns and a few spare clips. I studied the woman as she helped me prepare for my outing. She was a bit shorter than me with a soft vulnerable face, dark-flowing shoulder-length hair, and sparkling green eyes.  These were covered by thin, brown, oval-shaped glasses. She was an attractive woman, and it bothered me a bit that I didn't know her name or who she was -- but I knew she was supposed to be there with me.

    Finally, I strapped my freshly sharpened knife into the twist-hold scabbard which was securely fastened to the leather strap on the front of my jacket. Strolling past the kitchen I popped a warm muffin into my mouth and I accepted the lunch bag that the woman held out to me. She kissed me on the cheek, softly, and wished me luck as she tucked my supply list into one of my pants' pockets. As I walked out what I thought was the front door, I could hear her saying that she would have a meal prepared for my return. I was a bit confused after walking out the door,  because I was standing at the bottom of a long staircase.  I immediately began to climb it only to find another door at its end. Upon exiting this second door I found myself standing in an open field deep in a woods on level ground.  I realized I had just left a hidden underground bunker where I must have been living. Locking this upper door behind me, I started, at a brisk pace, through the forest in the direction of a mountain I could see in the distance, now only a dark smudge against the night sky.

    It seemed as if it were only an instant that I walked through the woods, enjoying the night air, before I was standing on a hill looking down upon an abandoned town. I quickly made my way down to it and I started to loot the buildings for any supplies that might become useful. There were other persons nearby, but I paid them no mind as they seemed not to notice me. It wasn't until I was rummaging through some random canned goods in the old general store that had its front wall torn off that I found myself surrounded. I didn't notice anyone at first as I was focused on my task. When I saw boots step into my view, I looked up to see a young woman standing before me. She was blonde and short, at about my shoulder height. She was pretty, though a little rough around the edges. I guessed that her roughness was due to current living conditions. I stood and looked around and I then noticed that she was not alone. There were several other women close around. "The food is spoiled; you shouldn't eat it," I said in warning, thinking they were hungry. As I turned to try to make my way from the store, I was attacked from behind and I was pushed to the ground.

    "We aren't here for the food," someone whispered into my ear as I felt my hands pulled behind my back. I struggled to get up, but as the woman on my back was light  I was able to easily lift her. Reaching around behind me I grasped her with one hand. Before I could pull her off of me, I was pushed back into the pavement by the extra weight of her friends as they joined in to help her.

    I felt the cold steel of handcuffs as they were locked around my wrists. "Who are you?" I demanded.  I didn't get an answer.  I was abruptly yanked up from the floor to stand; they crowded around. I made an attempt to run, only to find my feet had been bound in much the same manner as my hands.  The difference was that I could move my feet a little, just enough to take small, shuffling steps.
   
    "You will do," said the blonde as she began unbuckling my pants and dropping my zipper. My weapons were quickly taken from me and a knife was produced.  They began to use it to cut through my jacket and shirt rendering this clothing useless.  Both were tossed aside as scraps. It wasn't long before I was completely nude and before all my belongings had been taken from me. I felt a rope being tied around my cock. I noticed my guns were now strapped around the waist of a fierce-looking, dark-haired woman.  She was inspecting her new possessions, smiling. "Come on girls! We have to hurry if we want to get back before the gates are locked!" said the blonde as she smirked.  She then yanked hard on a makeshift leash that she had fastened around my tightly-bound cock.

    It seemed as if the walk to wherever they were taking me took a century. These strange women seemed to take fiendish delight in tormenting me the whole way, slapping me hard on my ass with bamboo canes that they had pulled up from the side of the road after we had left the small abandoned town. Occasionally a cane would flash in front of my face before slapping my cock and sending waves of pain through my groin.  The pain caused me to stop and double over. This didn't help me though, since it only prompted an increased assault on my backside and thighs by the canes, and then a hard yank on my leash.  These just sent a fresh wave of pain through my balls. Then I was forced to stand and begin to move again. Various taunts were tossed in my direction but I wasn't particularly listening; I was more focused on how I might get back to my hidden underground home. The hike was utterly humiliating, and the journey seemed endless; I thought it would never be over. After an excruciatingly long time we finally strolled up to an enormous set of iron doors set into a very tall stone wall where more women (who I guessed to be guards) called down from above before opening the gates to admit us.

    "You're going to be our new maggot."
    "I'm going to make you my new bitch."
    "Move, slave! We don't have all day!"
    "I hope you like eating ass!"

    The taunts continued unceasingly after we entered and as we crossed the courtyard of what appeared to have been a prison, now transformed into a community home. I saw other men outside going about doing various tasks as the women surrounding them lashed them with canes and yelled an unending stream of abusive words designed to make them work faster. Some of the men were tending vegetable gardens.  Some were cleaning livestock.  Yet others walked back and forth toward several small buildings carrying various items for storage in them. I watched for a time until my view was cut short when the small group of women forced me to enter a doorway into the largest of the buildings. I was pulled through a maze of corridors until I was finally brought into what obviously used to be a prison block but which had now had been made into sleeping quarters for the inhabitants. Red drapes and curtains had been hung everywhere.  This gave the enormous area the feel of a sultan's harem.  In the center of these sleeping quarters sat a large throne- and on this throne sat an extraordinarily beautiful woman.

    I studied her as she slipped from the throne upon seeing us enter. She was tall, perhaps even a bit taller than me. Her hair was tied up at the back of her head with just a few stray strands strategically flowing out to the sides. Her skin was tanned, contrasting with her fierce light-blue eyes.  She gazed steadily at me and her hips swayed as she walked in my direction.  I could tell she had a delicious figure under her loose, warm robes. She stopped just inches before me, glaring at me without the slightest fear.

    "Hello.  We have been watching you for a while. You are no longer free. You are owned now.  You are my slave. Do you understand?" she asked me.

    "I'm not a slave. My name is..." I started to say before I was slapped hard enough to knock me to my knees.

    "Your name is 'bitch' from now on and you are a slave. Today you will be claimed." As she said this she held up a leather collar with a heavy lock hanging from it. "Prepare him," she said to the other women.

    I was pulled to one side hard, my cock aching when the tight leash around it was yanked.  I was dragged to a black table where my leash was tied to a steel loop in the floor. I was then was forced to bend over; they strapped to the leather top of the table with what looked like leather belts attached to the table's edges. I felt the canes across various parts of my body, intended to force me into place. A couple of the women applied their canes to the insides of my thighs, stinging them badly until I realized they wanted my legs parted so they could be bound to the legs of the table. I was helpless and unable to move as the dark-haired woman approached me. Obviously she had some kind of authority over the others;  they all obeyed her commands. She had by now removed her garments and she now stood dressed only in two items: a tight red leather corset that left her ample breasts exposed to my view and a large strap-on fastened around her waist. I opened my mouth to protest, only to feel a gag forced between my teeth at that exact moment -- effectively muting me. I watched her until she walked around behind me, out of my field of vision.  Three of her women could still be seen before me.  They removed their clothing and tossed their various garments onto the floor nearby.

    Without warning a series of loud, painful strokes from what felt like a leather back-strap began to fall across my back, my ass, and the backs of my thighs. I screamed in agony into the gag to no avail as they continued to lash me until my skin was red and burning.  I felt as if I had walked through fire. My eyes were wide with fear as one of the women picked up a large roll of duct tape and joined her superior behind me. I first felt my burning ass cheeks pulled wide apart and then I felt tape applied to them, stretching to and fixed on my hips. It was humiliating in the extreme.  I knew my hole was completely exposed to this strange woman who was in command.  I knew what she was going to do. "Mercy..." I tried to say but my word was muffled by the stiff ball in my mouth. The blonde who I had first laid eyes on noticed I was trying to speak and she removed the gag. I was told to repeat what I had said and I did so. "Mercy! Please, let me go!" I said, but this just aroused the women to laughter and more prodding.

    After I made my ineffective plea I felt pressure on my forbidden hole which was quickly stretched open as the strap-on was forced deep into my ass. I grimaced in pain as the woman-in-charge's hips slammed into my already raw and punished ass cheeks, causing the burning to increase. She pulled back and slammed into me again and again and again, beginning a rhythm that she obviously decided she liked.  She continued to fuck me with her toy. One of the women nearby then crawled up to first straddle the table before me and then to present her ass to me.  She grabbed me by the hair, and forced my face between her cheeks. She then uttered a short command.  I obeyed her immediately slipping my tongue up into her tight hole.  I heard her moan in sheer pleasure as my tongue pressed into her ass...

0 comments:

Post a Comment